|Kate Upton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||June 10, 1992|
Katherine Elizabeth Upton is an American model and actress, best known as the cover model for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2012, 2013 and 2017 issues. This sexy actress has also made appearances in several films like Tower Heist (2011), The Three Stooges (2012), The Other Woman (2014) and The Layover (2017). In 2012, Kate Upton was also voted as the 5th sexiest model by Models.com. She has also graced many fashion magazines such as American Vogue, V Magazine, Vogue Spain and numerous others. Upton also shared the screen with Tony Hale in Lady Antebellum’s music video Bartender (2014). In the same year, she was voted as the “Sexiest Woman” by People Magazine.
Before taking up modeling as a career at the age of 15, Kate was a famous equestrienne and has also won 4 championships. Her great-grandfathers Michigan brothers – Frederick Stanley Upton and Louis Upton are the cofounders of the Whirlpool Corporation.
St. Joseph, Michigan, United States
Kate Upton did schooling from Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy, Melbourne, Florida. It is a college-preparatory school for grades up to 12th.
- Father – Jeff Upton (High School Athletics Director)
- Mother – Shelley (Former Texas State Tennis Champion)
- Uncle – Fred Upton (U.S. Representative)
- Others – Frederick Upton (Great Grandfather) (Co-founder of appliance manufacturer and marketer Whirlpool Corporation)
She can be contacted via these modeling agencies –
- Chadwick Model Management – Sydney
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – London
- IMG Models – Milan
- MGM Models – Dusseldorf
- MGM Models – Hamburg
Actress and swimsuit model
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
71 kg or 156.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kate Upton has dated –
- Mark Sanchez (2011) – Mark, a football star dated Kate in December 2011.
- Kanye West (2011)
- Sean Combs (2013) – Sports Illustrated model was RUMORed to be dating American rapper and record producer, Sean Combs (aka P. Diddy, Puff Daddy, Diddy) in 2013.
- Sean Faris (2013) – RUMOR
- Blake Griffin (2013) – 1 feet taller than Upton, Blake, the basketball player was RUMORed to be dating Kate in the past in June 2013.
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy (2013) – She dated a Ukrainian dancer, Maksim from June 2013 to December 2013. Maksim is 13 years her senior.
- Justin Verlander (2012; 2013-Present) – She started dating Justin Verlander, American professional baseball pitcher with the Detroit Tigers of Major League Baseball in 2012. She met him while filming MLB 2012 commercial. From July 2012 until December 2012, the duo was dating together. A year later, the couple reconciled in December 2013, as soon as Kate separated from Maksim. The duo got engaged in April 2016. On November 4, 2017, Justin and Kate got married in Tuscany, Italy in the church. They welcomed their first child together, daughter Genevieve Upton Verlander on November 7, 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
- Mole mark above her lip
- Voluptuous build
39-28-36 in or 99-71-91.5 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
34DD (or 34E)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Bare Necessities, Beach Bunny, Betsey Johnson, Bon Prix, Dooney & Bourke, Guess, Guess accessories, Guess lingerie, Jenna Leigh, RYGY Sports Swimwear, Victoria’s Secret and others.
In December 2014, she appeared in Game of War commercial.
Anglican / Episcopalian
Best Known For
Her appearances in “Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue” (published annually), first in 2011 and again in 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2017.
2011 film Tower Heist for her role as Mr. Hightower’s Mistress.
First TV Show
In 2011, she guest appeared in an episode of Comedy Central series Tosh.0 as herself.
Justin Gelband has served as her personal trainer in the past. Justin has also trained Candice Swanepoel.
See Kate Upton’s workout routine and diet plan.
Kate Upton Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Sushi
- Favorite Model – Adriana Lima
- Favorite Color – Yellow
- Favorite Restaurant – Nobu
- Favorite Sports – Baseball
- Favorite Baseball Team – New York Yankees
- Favorite Photographer – Terry Richardson
- Favorite Mascara – Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill
- Favorite Eye Shadow – Revlon ColorStay in Coffee Bean
- Favorite Beauty Product – Chanel Hydramax + Active moisturizer
- Favorite Hair Product – Sebbag Essentials
- Favorite Perfume – Coco by Chanel
Kate Upton Facts
- Kate Upton attended the fashion show – Ready to Wear, Spring/Summer (Beach Bunny) in 2011 and 2012.
- Kate has a mole mark just above her lip.
- Kate wishes that she could have smaller boobs. But, then she laughs and says that she was just kidding, in an interview with GQ magazine.
- Kate is the niece of the U.S Representative – Fred Upton.
- Kate Upton started modeling at 15.
- Kate Upton has been voted no. 2 in AskMen’s Top 99 Most Desirable Women of 2012.
- She is the first model since Tyra Banks (who appeared in 1996 and 1997) to appear on the cover of the SI swimsuit issue back to back (in 2012 and 2013).
- For the 2014 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue, Upton had a photoshoot in zero gravity inside an airplane. The zero gravity was achieved by an aircraft that was taken to about 34,000 feet at 45 degrees and a series of turns are performed like a parabola curve. For around half a minute, the weightlessness is achieved. Read the complete story at Today.com.
- In 2011, she adopted a boxer dog named, Harley.