Mar, Lalita, Lali
Parque Patricios, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Lali Espósito was enrolled at the San Vicente de Paul Institute.
Actress, singer, songwriter, dancer, model
- Father – Carlos Esposito (Soccer Coach)
- Mother – Maria Jose Herrera (Manages her music tours)
- Siblings – Ana Laura Espósito (Sister), Patricio Espósito (Brother)
Pop, dance, hip hop, dubstep
Vocals, guitar, and drums
Sony Music Argentina, Sony Music Latin
5 ft 0½ in or 154 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lali has dated –
- Peter Lanzani (2006-2010) – Lali started dating actor and musician Peter Lanzani in 2006. They had first met while shooting for the TV series, Chiquititas Sin Fin and soon fell in love. Their relationship played an important role in making their next TV venture, Casi Angels a success. They were also bandmates for Teen Angels. In 2010, they decided to go separate ways by a mutual consent. They continued to remain on good terms.
- Homero Pettinato (2010) – When she paid a visit to Homero Pettinato’s radio show with her Teen Angels bandmates, Homero confessed his love for the petite beauty. She later made a surprise appearance on his radio show and after much flirting between them, Lali agreed to go on a date with him.
- Benjamín Amadeo (2010-2015) – Lali started going out with actor and musician Benjamín Amadeo towards the end of 2010. They dated for about four and half years before breaking up in 2015. She had dumped him for actor Mariano Martinez.
- Mariano Martinez (2015-2016) – Lali started dating actor Mariano Martinez in October 2015. They had grown close while shooting for the TV series, Esperanza Mía. They broke up a couple of months into 2016. There was also a slight controversy as Martinez’s WhatsApp audio message, in which he was criticizing Lali was leaked to tabloids.
- Santiago Mocorrea (2016-Present) – She started dating Santiago Mocorrea towards the end of 2016. The rumors of their relationship solidified in January after paparazzi managed to click pictures of them hanging out in swimming pool. The leaked pictures forced Lali to issue a statement acknowledging that they were indeed a couple. It was reported that she had even met his family.
Race / Ethnicity
- Petite Figure
- Fuller Lips
33-24-34 in or 84-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
6 (US) or 36.5 (EU)
Lali has starred in the TV commercials for –
- Children’s clothing brand, MCbody Jeans.
- Bio-Kur hair conditioner
- Feminine wipes company Carefree.
- Claro Música
In 2011, she was signed up as a spokesperson for the lingerie brand, Lara Teens.
She has also done promotional work for KEFF body spray and lingerie brand Promesse.
Her former music band served as a brand ambassador for the beverage giant, Coca-Cola.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being part of the commercially successful music band, Teen Angels, which was made up of the cast from soap opera, Casi Ángeles.
- Having played a supporting role in comedy-drama TV series, Solamente vos.
- Having served as an opening act at concerts of leading artists such as Ricky Martin, Britney Spears, and Katy Perry.
In April 2007, her former pop band, Teen Angels released their debut studio album, Teen Angels.
In March 2014, Lali released her solo studio album, A Bailar, which was certified gold in Argentina and managed to reach the 3rd spot in Uruguayan Music Charts.
In September 2012, she made her first film appearance in a family drama flick, La pelea de mi vida.
First TV Show
In 2003, Lali made her TV show debut in the telenovela, Rincón de Luz.
Lali regularly works out at the Funcional Gym in Buenos Aires to keep her pint-size toned body in perfect shape. She is a big fan of Pilates style workouts, which have helped her elongate her muscles and make her body agile and supple. Plus, she uses resistance bands in her workout sessions to make them more demanding and muscle toning.
Also, she lays special emphasis on her midsection while working out. She uses props such as medicine balls and suspension ropes to add value to her ab workout.
She complements her workout routine with a disciplined diet plan.
Lali Espósito Favorite Things
- Hobbies – Painting
- TV Show – The Simpsons
- Sports – Handball, soccer and figure skating
- Color – Black
- Food – Roasted pumpkin and sushi ravioli
- Singer – Beyoncé
- Music Band – Queen
- Drink – Caipirinha de passion fruit
- Accessory – Rings
- Time of the Day – Night
- Vacation Spot – Beaches
- Actress – Viola Davis and Mercedes Morán
- Actor – Robert De Niro and Johnny Depp
- Sports Team – River Plate
- Book – The Crucible by Arthur Miller
- Historical Figure – Freddie Mercury and Joan of Arc
- Movies – The Help (2011), I am Sam (2001) and Billy Elliot (2000)
Source – El Liberal
Lali Espósito Facts
- She made her acting debut at the mere age of 6 after she bagged a role in children-oriented telenovela Caramelito y vos (Caramelito And You).
- Her former pop band, Teen Angels, decided to split in 2012. Their last concert was held in Cordoba in October 2012.
- In February 2016, she had to cancel her performance at a music festival in slightly funny circumstances as she was attacked by insects while performing on stage.
- At the age of 10, she ran away from her house after her parents didn’t allow her to audition for a new TV show, Hearts. She had to enlist the help of her sister Ana to get to the auditions. However, the show was canceled later.
- She adopted ‘Lali’ as her stage name (It was her nickname) in 2011 just before launching her career as a solo recording artist.
- When she released her debut single A Bailar in August 2013 on her official website, the spike in traffic caused by her fans led to the crash of her website.
- In September 2013, she launched her exclusive line of perfumes under the label ‘Lali’.
- The Ranking Magazine placed her on the 3rd spot in the list featuring “25 Sexiest Women of Argentina”.
- She has been an active supporter of the not for profit organization, Best Buddies International, which works to promote employment and social integration of people with intellectual disabilities.
- In 2014, she performed at the concert held at Teatro Opera, organized by Guest Foundation, which works to tackle HIV endemic. The concert was held to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the foundation.
- Visit her official website @ laliesposito.com.
- Join her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, YouTube VEVO, iTunes, and Google+.