|Jesse Eisenberg Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 5, 1983|
Jesse Eisenberg is an American actor, writer, and director who is best known for portraying roles such as Mark Zuckerberg in The Social Network, Columbus in Zombieland, Nick Davis in 30 Minutes or Less, J. Daniel Atlas in Now You See Me, Jack in To Rome with Love, Lex Luthor in Justice League, and Kenny Green in Get Real. He has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as The Newsroom, Modern Family, Wild Indian, The Hummingbird Project, The Art of Self-Defense, Café Society, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, The Double, He’s Way More Famous Than You, Solitary Man, The Squid and the Whale, and many more. His theatre credits include plays like Summer and Smoke, Orphans, and Shoshana and Her Lovers. For his acting skills, Jesse has been honored with numerous awards such as the Hollywood Film Award, Gotham Award, and Irish Film and Television Award.
Jesse Adam Eisenberg
Queens, New York, United States
He went to the East Brunswick Public Schools at Frost School, and Hammarskjold Middle School. He also went to Churchill Junior High School and East Brunswick High School (for his sophomore year).
He pursued his graduation from the High School of Performing Arts, New York.
Jesse then attended The New School in Greenwich Village, New York City and studied anthropology. He did his majors in liberal arts with Democracy and Cultural Pluralism being his concerns.
Actor, author, playwright, humorist
- Father – Barry Eisenberg (Sociology Professor)
- Mother – Amy (née Fishman) (Teaches cultural sensitivity at hospitals)
- Siblings – Kerri Eisenberg (Sister), Hallie Eisenberg (Younger Sister) (Actress), Jamey Eisenberg (Cousin)
He is signed with these agencies –
- Creative Artists Agency
- Viewpoint, Inc.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
72 kg or 159 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jesse Eisenberg dated –
- Anna Strout (2002-2012) – Jesse and Anna Strout (the daughter of Middle Way executive director Toby Strout) first met during the shooting of The Emperor’s Club in 2002 and started dating. After over a decade, the two called it quits.
- Mia Wasikowska (2013-2015) – Eisenberg started dating his The Double co-star Mia Wasikowska in 2013. They split in 2015.
- Anna Strout (2015-Present) – After splitting from Mia, he once again started dating Anna Strout. They worked together on a domestic violence shelter in Indiana and are still dating. The couple tied the knot in 2017. They welcomed a son named Banner in April 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
- Curly hair
- Known for playing neurotic characters
11 (US) or 44 (EU)
He did a TV commercial for Dr. Pepper titled What’s the Worst that could happen?
In February 2016, he did a TV commercial for Turkish Airlines as his on-screen character Lex Luthor in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016).
In 2014, he did a Digital HD TV commercial for Rio 2.
Best Known For
His career high came with Zombieland (2009) in which he portrayed the character of neurotic Columbus. In 2010, he worked with Andrew Garfield and Justin Timberlake in The Social Network (2010) and played the role of Facebook creator Mark Zuckerberg.
His other best-known movies include Now You See Me (2013) and Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) in which he plays Lex Luthor.
His first film was the comedy-drama movie Roger Dodger (2002) in which he played the character of Nick.
First TV Show
His debut on television with Fox Network series Get Real from 1999 to 2000 for his role as Kenny Green.
First Stage Appearance
In 1996, he gave his first theater performance in the play Summer and Smoke (originally written by Tennessee Williams) as Young John (Understudy) that was held at the Criterion Center Stage Right in New York City.
He debuted as an author with a short story book titled Bream Gives Me Hiccups: and Other Stories that was released in September 2015.
Jesse Eisenberg Favorite Things
- Pet – Cat
- Movie – Crimes and Misdemeanors (1989)
- Website – Geosense.net
- Book – Huck Finn
- Sport – Basketball
Source – Wikipedia.org, IMDb.com, Independent.co.uk, TheGuardian.com
Jesse Eisenberg Facts
- He was 8-years-old when he first started playing the drums.
- Jesse’s mother worked in birthday parties as a professional clown for 20 years.
- Eisenberg is a member of the Board of Advisors for Playing On Air. It is a public radio show working with playwrights for the production of digital plays.
- Jesse confessed that he suffers from OBD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder).
- Jesse is a vegetarian and even followed a vegan diet for a short period.
- He is good friends with Andrew Garfield and Justin Bartha.
- Jesse never checked Facebook until he played the role of its co-founder in The Social Network (2010).
- He has created a wordplay website OneUpMe.com and is also the owner of Yugoslavio.com.
- Eisenberg supports and works for Keep America Beautiful, an organization that encourages people on community environment improvement.
- He wrote a short story titled Marv Albert is My Therapist that was published in The New Yorker in 2013.
- According to Jesse himself, he doesn’t watch films.
- As a child, he wanted to be an astronaut.
- He is not on social media.