|Noah Gray-Cabey Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 16, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Noah Gray-Cabey is a talented American actor and pianist. He is known for his roles in My Wife and Kids, Heroes, Heroes Reborn, Code Black, Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists, Lady in the Water, CSI: Miami, Grey’s Anatomy, and Pizza Man. At the age of 5, he performed with an orchestra at the Sydney Opera House, the Queensland Conservatory, and the International Convention in Brisbane. He joined Harvard University after completing high school. He has a huge social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Noah Gray-Cabey studied at a Roman Catholic college preparatory high school, Paraclete High School in Lancaster, California and graduated in June 2011. After that, he joined Harvard University.
- Father – Shawn Cabey
- Mother – Whitney Gray
Noah Gray-Cabey is managed by LINK Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Noah Gray-Cabey is in a relationship. His girlfriend, whom he referred to as his fiancée in an interview with W, is from England. However, he has not revealed the name of his girlfriend/fiancée, although he has shared several pictures of her on his social media account.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Black and White)
He has African-American ancestry on his father’s side and has European ancestry on his mother’s side.
- Curly hair
- Toned body
- Thick eyebrows
Best Known For
His performances in numerous TV series such as My Wife and Kids (2002–2005) as Franklin Aloysius Mumford, Heroes (2006–2009) as Micah Sanders, Code Black (2016–2018) as Dr. Elliot Dixon, Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists as Mason
As a Pianist
In 2001, at the age of 5, he performed with an orchestra at the Sydney Opera House, the Queensland Conservatory, and the International Convention in Brisbane.
In 2006, he made his theatrical film debut in the fantasy-drama film Lady in the Water as Joey Dury.
First TV Show
In 2001, he made his first TV show appearance on the documentary series 48 Hours.
In 2009, he did his first voice-over work in the animated comedy series Family Guy.
Noah Gray-Cabey works out regularly at the gym. From a skinny young boy from his first TV appearance, Noah has transformed into a muscular young man with 8 packs. On his Instagram account, Noah has shared several images of him working out in the gym. He is mostly seen working with weights and pulleys, focusing on his upper body. Overall, Noah has a tight and toned physique.
Noah Gray-Cabey Facts
- He grew up in Newry, Maine.
- At the age of 3, he started playing the piano.
- His first tour was with the New England Symphonic Ensemble in Jamaica.
- In 2004, his family relocated to California.
- He started acting since the age of 6 or 7.
- At the age of 11, he joined the 9th-grade math class.
- Noah’s parents came out with an initiative called Action in Music (A.I.M.) to help musically inclined children develop their talents by providing them with opportunities to perform in different countries.
- The money obtained from concerts in aid of Action in Music was given back as donations to hospitals and orphanages for that country itself.
- He was star struck by Rob Lowe, the first time he saw him while shooting Code Black.
- Visit his official website @ www.noahgraycabey.com.
- Follow him on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Noah Gray-Cabey / Instagram