|Justin Long Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in|
|Date of Birth||June 2, 1978|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Justin Long is an American actor, director, comedian, and screenwriter who is best known for portraying roles such as Darry Jenner in Jeepers Creepers, Justin Redman in DodgeBall: A True Underdog Story, Bartleby “B” Gaines in Accepted, Matthew “Matt” Farrell in Live Free or Die Hard, and Max Cameron in Lady of the Manor. He has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as That ’70s Show, Campus Ladies, Unsupervised, New Girl, F Is for Family, Inside Amy Schumer, The Conners, Raising Genius, Herbie: Fully Loaded, The Sasquatch Gang, The Break-Up, Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story, Just Add Water, He’s Just Not That Into You, Planet 51, Drag Me to Hell, Going the Distance, Best Man Down, Movie 43, And Then I Go, and many more. For his acting skills, Justin has been nominated for numerous awards such as the Saturn Award.
Justin Jacob Long
The Mac Guy
Fairfield, Connecticut, U.S.
Justin Long attended Fairfield College Preparatory School in Fairfield, Connecticut and Vassar College in Poughkeepsie, New York.
- Father – Raymond James Long (Philosophy and Latin Professor at Fairfield University)
- Mother – Wendy Lesniak (Former Actress)
- Siblings – Damian Long (Older Brother) (Local Stage Actor), Christian Long (Younger Brother) (Actor)
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
67 kg or 148 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Justin Long dated –
- Kate Mara – The two of these were RUMORed to be dating together.
- Kaitlin Doubleday (2005-2007) – From May 2005 to June 2007, Justin Long and actress Kaitlin were romantically linked to each other.
- Maggie Q (2007) – They have acted together in the film “Live Free or Die Hard” in 2007. Justin, after splitting from Kaitlin dated Maggie Q until August 2007.
- Drew Barrymore (2007-2010) – They met on the set of “He’s Just Not That Into You” (2007) in which Justin co-starred and Drew Barrymore was the executive producer. They dated ON and OFF from August 2007 until 2010.
- Kirsten Dunst (2008) – From July to September 2008, Justin Long and actress Kirsten Dunst were an item.
- Amanda Seyfried (2013-2015) – Justin started dating actress Amanda Seyfried in October 2013. They had met through Instagram in the summer of 2013. After spending almost two years together, the couple parted ways in September 2015.
- Lauren Mayberry (2016–2018) – Rumor
- Kate Bosworth (2021-Present) – In December 2021, during an episode of the Life Is Short With Justin Long podcast, Justin revealed that he was dating someone. It was later revealed that he was dating actress Kate Bosworth. The couple was first spotted together in Los Angeles in March 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Polish ancestry on his mother’s side.
He also has Sicilian ancestry.
- Deep yet light-toned voice
- Friendly smile
- Thick eyebrows
He has appeared in Apple’s Mac commercials with John Hodgman.
Best Known For
Appearing in Jeepers Creepers (2001), Galaxy Quest (1999), Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story (2004), Accepted (2006), Alvin and the Chipmunks (2007), and Live Free or Die Hard (2007).
He is also known for appearing in the TV series Ed (2000-2004).
He appeared in the 1999 comic science fiction parody film Galaxy Quest for his role as Brandon.
First TV Show
From 2000 to 2004, Justin Long played the role as Warren P. Cheswick in NBC’s Ed.
Justin Long Favorite Things
- Romantic Comedy Films – Annie Hall (1977), Back to the Future (1985), Way Out West (1937)
- Albums – Joni Mitchell‘s Blue, The Beatles’ Rubber Soul
- Movies – Annie Hall (1977), Back to the Future (1985), Boogie Nights (1997), Drugstore Cowboy (1989), Way Out West (1937)
Source – SheKnows.com, IMDb
Justin Long Facts
- He has worked at “Sacred Heart University” as an acting instructor.
- On August 16, 2010, Justin Long co-hosted the WWE Raw with Charlie Day and Jason Sudeikis.
- He has a dog named Moose.
- In 2008, Justin appeared in Apple’s Mac commercial, which was an attempt to show the superiority of the Mac over Windows Vista.
- In 2008, Long was placed at #25 in Entertainment Weekly’s “30 Under 30” list.