|Kate Bosworth Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 2, 1983|
Kate Bosworth is an American actor, voice actor, model, singer, and producer. She has played Anne Marie Chadwick in the sports film Blue Crush, Jill Taylor in the heist drama film 21, Rosalee Futch in the romantic comedy film Win a Date with Tad Hamilton!, Arlene in the anthology comedy film Movie 43, Roxanna Whitman in the drama series The Art of More, Gigi Cutler in the dark comedy film The Devil Has a Name, Lois Lane in the superhero film Superman Returns, Sandra Dee in the biographical musical drama film Beyond the Sea, Eva Piper in the Christian drama film 90 Minutes in Heaven, Dawn Schiller in the crime drama film Wonderland, Emma Hoyt in the biographical sports film Remember the Titans, Billie in the adventure drama film Big Sur, Amy Sumner in the action thriller film Straw Dogs, Jane Byrne in the romantic drama film And While We Were Here, Anna in the independent drama film Still Alice, Jessie Hobson in the dark fantasy horror film Before I Wake, and Louise in the drama film The Girl in the Park.
Catherine Anne Bosworth
Los Angeles, California, United States
Kate completed her schooling at Cohasset High School in Cohasset, Massachusetts in 2001. In late 2010, she was also accepted into Princeton University in New Jersey but due to her lack of sufficient attendance, her enrollment was canceled.
Actor, Singer, Model, Voice Actor, Producer
- Father – Harold Bosworth (Former executive for Talbots)
- Mother – Patricia (née Potter) (Homemaker)
- Siblings – She is an only child.
- Others – Harold Bennett Tracy Bosworth, Sr. (Paternal Grandfather), Jeanne Blair Metzger (Paternal Grandmother), Edward Jesse “Ted” Potter, Jr. (Maternal Grandfather), Mary Bronson (Maternal Grandmother)
Bosworth has been managed by –
- Creative Artists Agency (CAA)
- Oren Segal from MPE
- Management 360, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
Her net worth had been $24 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kate Bosworth has dated –
- Matt Czuchry (2000-2002) – Actor Matt and Kate first met on the set of the TV show “Young Americans” in 2000. However, the shoe was quickly canceled, but the duo managed to have a two-year-long relationship until 2002.
- Ian Somerhalder (2002) – Ian Somerhalder and Kate Bosworth met on the set of “Young Americans” in Spring 2000, and then they worked together on the flick “Rules of Attraction” in 2001. They only started dating in late summer 2002, though their romance reportedly only lasted a few months.
- Orlando Bloom (2002-2006) – After dating Ian, Bosworth dated English actor, Orlando Bloom for nearly four years until September 2006. They started dating when they first met in 2002 during the filming of the Gap TV commercial.
- James Rousseau (2006-2009) – English model and aspiring musician James met Bosworth during a Marc Jacobs afterparty in 2006 and from that time, their relationship started. He also wrote a song for her “To Make You Mine”. From September 2006, she dated for a complete two and a half years until March 2009.
- Chris Martin (2009) – In October 2009, Kate Bosworth and Coldplay lead vocalist Chris Martin were RUMORed to have hooked up in Vegas at a U2 show.
- Alexander Skarsgård (2009-2011) – Bosworth commenced dating Alex in the Fall of 2009 and confirmed her relationship in 2010. They first met in October 2009 on the sets of the 2011 movie Straw Dogs. They call it quits in and around July 2011.
- Michael Polish (2011-2021) – Bosworth started her romance with (approx 13 years older than her) film director, Michael Polish in August 2011. At that time, she was filming for the 2013 movie, Big Sur, directed by Michael Polish. After dating for a year, they engaged in August 2012 and married after a year on August 31, 2013, in Philipsburg, Montana. Bosworth was Michael’s second wife. In August 2021, the couple announced that they were separating after almost 8 years of marriage.
- Justin Long (2021-Present) – Kate’s relationship with actor Justin Long first came into the spotlight in December 2021. The couple was later spotted together for the first time in March 2022 in Los Angeles.
Race / Ethnicity
Kate Bosworth is of English, Irish, German, Cornish, and Welsh descent.
Her right eye is hazel, while her left eye is blue-colored.
Different colored eyes
33-23-34 in or 84-58.5-87 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
Her shoe size is believed to be 8 (US).
Kate is the brand ambassador for P&G’s skincare product, SK-II Malaysia (2013).
She has also appeared in a GAP commercial in 2002 and a Topshop commercial shot in December 2012.
Kate became the face of Cotton Incorporated in 2011.
Best Known For
Appearing in films like Blue Crush (2002), Win a Date with Tad Hamilton! (2004), Superman Returns (2006), and 21 (2008).
As a Singer
She had given her vocals to The Fabric of My Life campaign of Cotton Incorporated for their theme song in 2011.
Kate acted in the 1998 American drama film The Horse Whisperer for her role as Judith.
First TV Show
In 1997, she appeared in a minor role as a background student in the family drama television series 7th Heaven in 2 episodes titled “Says Who?” and “Who Knew?”.
Kate does a mix of boxing, running, and weight training two times a week. But, she tries to follow this workout routine four times a week. Though, sometimes, when she is really busy, she has to skip this plan for the complete week.
She likes to have ragù sauce, which she prepares with the help of Michael Polish and it takes them five hours to fully prepare it.
Kate Bosworth Favorite Things
- Ice Cream – Ben and Jerry’s Half Baked
- Vacation Destination – Maldives
- Movie – The Fabulous Baker Boys
Source – People.com, MarieClaire.com
Kate Bosworth Facts
- She suffers from heterochromia, which means different colored eyes in the same person.
- She has 2 pet dogs – Dusty and Lila, and 2 pet cats – Dusty and Louise.
- Kate gave her voice to the 2006 and 2010 video games Superman Returns and CR: Superman Returns respectively for her roles as Lois Lane.
- She was born in Los Angeles but traveled to many other places due to her dad’s job. Kate spent her youth in Massachusetts and Connecticut for the most part.
- She is an avid surfer. She was first introduced to surfing while filming for the 2002 movie Blue Crush.
- She is good at horseback riding. Kate wanted to become a professional and continue her career in this area. She, indeed became a champion in this game, by the age of fourteen.
- She is a member of the Appalachia Service Project.
- She has a fear of flying.
- She can be seen in a lot many “Sexiest Women’s List” by Maxim, FHM, and other magazines between 2005 and 2009.
- Bosworth can speak English and Spanish fluently.
- She was earlier considered for the role of “Susan Storm/ Invisible Girl” for the 2005 movie Fantastic Four. But, the role went to Jessica Alba.
- Alongside Michael Greyeyes, Chaske Spencer, and Jesse Eisenberg, she co-starred as Greta Peterson in the 2021 thriller film Wild Indian.