|Kaitlin Doubleday Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5.75 in|
|Date of Birth||July 19, 1984|
Kaitlin Doubleday is an American actress known for her roles in Nashville as Jessie Caine and Empire as Rhonda Lyon. She has performed in films like Catch Me If You Can, Freshman Orientation, Waiting…, The TV Set, and The Tomb. She is an animal lover and an animal activist. Kaitlin has done endorsement work for numerous brands like Gucci, LORAC Cosmetics, Hinako Makeup, and Ian James Hair.
Kaitlin Janette Doubleday
Los Angeles, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Kaitlin Doubleday graduated from the Music Academy at Hamilton High School in Los Angeles.
- Father – Frank Doubleday (Actor)
- Mother – Christina Hart (Film Producer, Director, Playwright, Retired Actress)
- Siblings – Portia Doubleday (Younger Sister) (Actress)
- Others – Robert Harry Hartzell (Maternal Grandfather)
Kaitlin Doubleday is managed by Paradigm Talent Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 5¾ in or 167 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kaitlin Doubleday has dated –
- Justin Long (2005-2007) – Kaitlin was romantically linked with actor Justin Long from 2005 to 2007.
- Devin Lucien – In May 2015, Kaitlin accepted the proposal for marriage from her longtime boyfriend DJ Devin Lucien, while vacationing in Paris. They tied the knot after a year on May 6, 2016, before their family and friends in an outdoor-themed marriage in Big Sur, California.
Race / Ethnicity
She has German and English ancestry.
- Beautiful eyes
- Arched eyebrows
Kaitlin Doubleday has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Workshop Salon
- Niko Weddle
- LORAC Cosmetics
- Hinako Makeup
- Ian James Hair
- Best Friends in Los Angeles
- Ostraco Suites
- GLAM Boutique
Best Known For
- Her roles in TV series such as Nashville (2017-2018) as Jessie Caine, Empire (2015-2016; 2018) as Rhonda Lyon, and Cavemen (2007) as Kate / Kate McKinney
- Her performances in films like Freshman Orientation (2004) as Amanda, Waiting.. (2005) as Amy, The TV Set (2006) as Jesse Filmore, Accepted (2006) as Gwynn, and The Tomb (2009) as Rowena
In 2002, she made her theatrical film debut in the crime drama film Catch Me If You Can as Joanna.
First TV Show
In 2002, she made her first TV show appearance on the crime drama series Without A Trace as Eve Cleary / Becky Radowsky.
Kaitlin Doubleday works out 6 days a week. She likes to mix her work out routine with different programs like spin class.
As far as food is concerned, she confesses that she is a real food lover. So, she has to keep a watch on her calories. For breakfast, she normally eats fresh fruits with either cottage cheese or Greek yogurt.
Kaitlin Doubleday Favorite Things
- About Being In Film Industry – Being jammed in a room with like-minded people, unlike a 9-to-5 job
Source – IMDb
Kaitlin Doubleday Facts
- Growing up, she wanted to be either a lawyer or a marine biologist.
- Her earliest beauty memory is trying on her grandmother’s lipstick when she was 5.
- Her biggest beauty blunder is using tweezers to pluck her eyebrows.
- Some of the products she uses regularly include Philosophy purity face wash, SK-11 moisturizer, Shiseido SPF 50 sunscreen, Makeup Forever Aqua Waterproof Mascara, and Clinique tinted lip balm.
- Her beauty pet peeve is when a woman outlines their lips outside of their actual lip line.
- One makeup item that she can’t live without is lip balm.
- In October 2017, she joined 80 other women to protest against Harvey Weinstein’s sexual harassment or assault intended on them.
- She is an animal rights activist and supports many organizations that are involved in protecting the welfare of animals like NKLA Pet Adoption Center, East Valley Animal Shelter, and Best Friends Animal Society.
- She has been featured on CVLUX California Vibe in 2016.
- Follow her on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Dominick D / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0