|Nadia Hilker Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||December 1, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nadia Hilker is a German actress and model who has played a variety of roles in shows and movies such as Magna in The Walking Dead, Luna kom Floukru in The 100, Nita in The Divergent Series: Allegiant, and Gemma Kendall in The Other Wife. She has also amassed a huge social media fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram.
Munich, Bavaria, Germany
Nadia Hilker studied at the Royal Academy of Dance located in London, England.
- Siblings – She has an older brother.
Nadia Hilker is represented by –
- Take Off Artist Management S.r.l., Talent Agency, Italy
- Management 360, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Nadia Hilker is of German descent on her father’s side and has Tunisian ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Lean body
- Pouty lips
- High cheekbones
Nadia Hilker Facts
- She grew up alongside her brother in Munich, Germany.
- Nadia Hilker started ballet dancing around the age of 4.
- During her time at the London Royal Academy of Dance, she was discovered as a model.
- In September 2010, she made her first TV show appearance by playing the role of Shirin in the police procedural action crime drama series, Alarm für Cobra 11 – Die Autobahnpolizei.
- Nadia Hilker made her theatrical film debut by co-starring as Louise, alongside Lou Taylor Pucci, in the 2014 American romantic body horror film, Spring.
- She has portrayed the character of Magna, the feisty leader of a small group of roaming survivors, in the popular American post-apocalyptic horror television series, The Walking Dead.
- In 2016, Nadia Hilker was cast as Nita in the American dystopian science fiction action film, The Divergent Series: Allegiant, whose lead cast comprised of actors such as Shailene Woodley, Theo James, Jeff Daniels, Miles Teller, and Ansel Elgort.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0