|Justin Mikita Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||September 10, 1985|
|Spouse||Jesse Tyler Ferguson|
Justin Mikita is an American lawyer, activist, occasional actor, and producer who is the husband of Jesse Tyler Ferguson, the actor known for playing Mitchell Pritchett in the mockumentary sitcom Modern Family.
Justin Nathaniel Mikita
Los Angeles, California, United States
He divides his time between –
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- New York City, New York, United States
Lawyer, Activist, Occasional Actor, Producer
- Others – Robert Ferguson (Father-In-Law), Anne Ferguson (née Doyle) (Mother-In-Law), Ben Ferguson (Brother-In-Law), Kelly Ferguson (Sister-In-Law)
6 ft or 183 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Justin Mikita has dated –
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson (2010-Present) – In the year 2010, he first met actor Jesse Tyler Ferguson at a gym and they eventually started dating. Mikita has also jokingly mentioned that he lies about their first meeting saying that they met through mutual friends. Ferguson then announced their engagement in September 2012 and the couple got married in Manhattan on July 20, 2013, as the playwright and screenwriter Tony Kushner officiated at their wedding. They were blessed with their first child together, a son named Beckett Mercer Ferguson-Mikita, on July 7, 2020. In May 2022, the couple announced that they were expecting their 2nd child together.
Race / Ethnicity
Often wears glasses
Justin Mikita Facts
- He uses the pronouns he/him/his.
- Justin was 12 years old when he was diagnosed with cancer. However, he has successfully been cured.
- He made his first film appearance in a minor role in the 1999 comedy-drama film, Can’t Be Heaven.
- Alongside Jesse, Justin Mikita has co-owned the company named Tie the Knot, a non-profit charity aiming to raise funds in support of same-s*x marriage using bow ties sold to retail.
- Justin Mikita has stated that it wasn’t a big deal for him to come out to his parents as they have been supportive of their son’s choices since he was younger.
- In November 2014, he was involved in a major car crash when his Audi hit an oncoming biker named Nick Trela who lost his life in the accident.
Featured Image by Justin Mikita / Instagram