|Chad Jaxon Perez Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||June 28, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Chad Jaxon Perez is an American singer and YouTuber known for his popularity on various social media platforms. He has released the cover of popular songs on his YouTube channel and has done endorsement work for numerous brands. Chad has a self-titled YouTube channel with more than 20k subscribers. He has a huge social media fan base with more than 50k followers on Instagram and more than 20k followers on Twitter.
Chad Jaxon Perez
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
He attended San Diego University and graduated with a degree in Communications.
Singer-Songwriter, Musical.ly Star, YouTuber
- Siblings – Patrick Perez (Brother)
Chad Jaxon Perez is represented by Direct Artist Management.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian and Black)
He has Polynesian and Native Hawaiian ancestry.
Possibly Gay or Bisexual
Lean, shredded, muscular physique
Best Known For
- Gaining a massive following on Vine by posting covers of popular hit singles with a dash of comedy. Chad’s following peaked at 850k followers by the time the social media app was shut down.
- Gaining a huge following on Musical.ly
As a Singer
Chad is a self-proclaimed fitness buff who was plump in his teenage years and was bullied for his excess weight. He often trains at 24 Hour Fitness. He supplements his weight training routine with an intense exercise class such as Barry’s Bootcamp with different trainers such as Blake James Bridges, Joseph Dean, and Derek Jameson.
Other than that, he also takes classes in gymnastics at Los Angeles School of Gymnastics and hip-hop dance classes at EDGE Performing Arts Centre. He likes to cook his own breakfast.
Chad Perez Facts
- He calls his followers “Perezidents”.
- Chad’s first viral Vine, My Reflection is Cooler than me also known as the Gas Pedal Mirror Vine was declared “Vine of the Year” at the 2014 Shorty Awards.
- During his childhood, he was a part of his family’s karaoke gatherings to sing religious songs which instilled his love for music.
- To find out more about the artist, follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Chad Jaxon Perez / Instagram