Amanda Michelle Seyfried
Minge, Mandy, Anxiety Girl
Allentown, Pennsylvania, USA
Seyfried graduated in 2003 from William Allen High School, Allentown, Pennsylvania. She then attended Fordham University to complete her education.
Actress, singer-songwriter, model
- Father – Jack Seyfried (Pharmacist)
- Mother – Ann (née Sander) (Occupational Therapist)
- Siblings – Jennifer Seyfried (Older Sister) (Musician)
Amanda Seyfried is signed with –
- Innovative Artists
- 2B Management
- Management Artists Syndication
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amanda Seyfried dated –
- Micah Alberti (2002-2006) – Amanda dated Micah for 4 years. She first met him on the set of TV series “All My Children”. Micah is her first serious boyfriend.
- Emile Hirsch (2005) – The two dated in 2005 after meeting on the sets of the movie “Alpha Dog”.
- Jesse Marchant (2006-2008) – Later Amanda dated Jesse, Canadian singer. But, she was so impressed by meeting Dominic Cooper during the sets of the movie Mamma Mia! in 2008 that she left Jesse.
- Dominic Cooper (2008-2010) – After meeting Cooper, she felt an intense effect on her career. She dated him from 2008 to May 2010. Then, they said that they are taking a break.
- Ryan Phillippe (2010-2011) – Amanda first met Ryan at a Halloween party thrown by Kate Hudson in October 2010. They started dating from that time up to May 2011.
- Andrew Joblon (2011) – This American businessman had dated briefly with Seyfried. They started dating in August 2011 but were soon separated.
- James Franco (2012) – In 2012, James Franco and Amanda shot the biographical drama film Lovelace (2013) together. It was reported that the actors have taken their on-screen relationship to off-screen as well. However, later this proved to be a RUMOR.
- Josh Hartnett (January 2012 – June 2012) – American actor had dated for a short time in 2012.
- Desmond Harrington (2012-2013) – American actor, Desmond started dating Amanda in July 2012. Desmond, who is 9 years older than her separated in April 2013.
- Ben Barnes (2013) – English actor, Ben Barnes dated Amanda briefly from May to July 2013.
- Justin Long (2013-2015) – Amanda started dating relationship with actor Justin Long in October 2013, which continued for two years until September 2015, which is when they called it quits. They had initially met through Instagram in 2013.
- Thomas Sadoski (2016-Present) – In February 2016, Amanda started dating actor Thomas Sadoski. On September 12, 2016, the couple’s engagement was announced. In March 2017, they got married in a private ceremony and she also gave birth to couple’s first child, a daughter in the same month.
Race / Ethnicity
Amanda has German ancestry with partial amounts of English, Welsh, and Scots-Irish lineage.
- Long Blonde Hair
- Most unique visages in Hollywood
- Full lips
- Glowing complexion
Cle de Peau Beaute, Movado, Esquire
She has appeared in print ads for Limited Too.
Best Known For
Her roles in the movies like Nine Lives (2005), Mamma Mia! (2008), Jennifer’s Body (2009), Dear John (2010). Also, her role as Sarah Henrickson in TV series Big Love (2006-2011).
“Mamma Mia! The Movie Soundtrack” is the soundtrack album of the 2008 musical film Mamma Mia! The CD contains 17 tracks out of which 8 songs have been sung /contributed by Amanda Seyfried.
First TV Show
American TV soap opera As the World Turns for her role as “Lucinda Marie “Lucy” Montgomery #2″. She acted in 27 episodes from 1991 to 2001. However, this show ran for 54 years on TV.
Harley Pasternak is the celebrity trainer with whom the Hollywood hottie Amanda Seyfried is working. Harley has also worked with Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Megan Fox, Milla Jovovich, Kanye West, and others. His clients’ list is like an IMDb page.
Amanda follows Pasternak’s 5-Factor program. Amanda is made to go through various phases.
Phase 1 – Do 5 minutes of Cardio Warmup
Phase 2 – Do another 5 minutes of “Dumbbell Bent Over Rows” which aims at building upper strength. Pick the weights according to your body limits.
Phase 3 – Do 5 minutes of Reverse lunges to strengthen the lower body.
Phase 4 – To build core strength, do 5 minutes of Double Crunch.
Phase 5 – Now burn your fat with fat-burning cardio work. Do it for at least 5 minutes.
See her workout routine and diet plan.
Amanda Seyfried Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – She is a foodie and likes everything
- Favorite Movies – Mamma Mia! (2008)
- Favorite Hairstyle – Wavy Hair
- Favorite Lipstick Color – Red
- Favorite Nails Color – Pink
- Favorite Accessory – Bags
- Favorite Brand – Miu Miu, Prada
- Favorite Color – Green
Amanda Seyfried Facts
- Amanda Seyfried started her career as a child model when she was 11.
- Amanda suffers from anxiety and panic attacks.
- She has worked as a waitress before.
- She has an Australian shepherd pet dog – Finn.
- In 2003, Seyfried auditioned for the role of Regina George in the movie “Mean Girls” but that role was offered to Rachel McAdams.
- Her older sister, Jennifer Seyfried is a musician in the Philadelphia organ-driven rock band – Love City.
- Amanda like dancing, singing, painting and playing tennis.
- She prefers lipstick over lip gloss.
- Amanda likes to collect taxidermy (the animal’s body).
- She also likes to collect jeans, no matter how expensive they are.
- Connect with Amanda on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.