Claire Elizabeth Cooper
Cooper was born on October 26, 1980
Wakefield, England, United Kingdom
She went to Sandal Endowed Middle School and then Guildford School of Acting in Guildford, Surrey.
She is signed to Waring & McKenna Ltd.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm (approx)
55 kg or 121 pounds
Claire Cooper dated –
- Kevin Sacre (2007) – In 2007, the actors Kevin Sacre and Claire were an item. He is about 6 feet 1 inch tall.
- Emmett J Scanlan (2011-Present) – In 2011, she commenced dating Irish actor Emmett J Scanlan. On Christmas 2014 (December 25, 2014), Emmett and Claire engaged each other.
Race / Ethnicity
Tattoos on the body
34-24-35 in or 87-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
Claire’s shoe size is not listed.
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Portraying Jacqui McQueen in Channel 4 soap opera Hollyoaks. She appeared in a total of 462 episodes from 2006 to 2013.
She has not appeared in any of the feature films. But, in 2011, she appeared in a TV movie Hollyoaks Best Bits 2011 as herself.
First TV Show
In 1999, she appeared in comedy franchise Red Dwarf in episode 5 of season 8 for her role as 50s woman. Her role is uncredited.
Her workout routine and eating plan is not known. But, she is very thin.
Claire Cooper Favorite Things
Claire Cooper Facts
- For a huge 10 years, she was a British champion gymnast.
- She is not recognized by people off-screen as she looks quite different from Jacqui McQueen in Hollyoaks.
- She started her acting career in 1999.
- With Jennifer Metcalfe and Leah Hackett, she runs a clothing rental boutique The Closet in Liverpool.
- She played Jacqui McQueen in Hollyoaks (2006-2013), The Hollyoaks Music Show (2008), Hollyoaks Later (2009), and then in an hour-long spin-off episode Hollyoaks: King of Hearts (2010).
- Follow Claire on Twitter.