|Claire Cooper Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 26, 1980|
Claire Cooper is a British actor who is best known for playing the role of Jacqui McQueen in the Channel 4 soap opera Hollyoaks. Over the years, she has also been cast in several other projects such as Red Dwarf, Waking The Dead, Waterloo Road, A.D. The Bible Continues, Coronation Street, All Star Family Fortunes, Derren Brown Investigates, Most Haunted, Hollyoaks: King of Hearts, Big Brother’s Big Mouth, The Morning, Knightfall, The Hollyoaks Music Show, Big Brother: Celebrity Hijack, Strictly Come Dancing, From There to Here, Hollyoaks Later, Scott and Bailey, In the Club, Six Wives with Lucy Worsley, 12 Monkeys, Strike Back, and Ready, Steady, Cook.
Claire Elizabeth Cooper
Wakefield, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
She went to Sandal Endowed Middle School and then Guildford School of Acting in Guildford, Surrey.
She has been signed to Waring and McKenna, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Claire Cooper has dated –
- Kevin Sacre (2007) – In 2007, the actors Kevin Sacre and Claire were an item. He is about 6 feet 1 inch tall.
- Emmett J Scanlan (2011-Present) – In 2011, she commenced dating Irish actor Emmett J Scanlan. On Christmas 2014 (December 25, 2014), Emmett and Claire got engaged. The duo married on December 31, 2015, in New York City. She announced on May 8, 2020, that she was pregnant with the couple’s first child and gave birth to a boy named Ocean on July 18, 2020. She revealed in October 2020 that she had a miscarriage the previous year. Later, it was announced on June 29, 2022, that they were expecting their 2nd child together.
Race / Ethnicity
Tattoos on the body
34-24-35 in or 87-61-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
Best Known For
Portraying Jacqui McQueen in Channel 4 soap opera Hollyoaks. She appeared in a total of 462 episodes from 2006 to 2013.
In 2011, she appeared in the TV movie Hollyoaks Best Bits 2011 as herself.
First TV Show
In 1999, she appeared in the comedy franchise Red Dwarf in episode 5 of season 8 for her role as a 50s woman. Her role is uncredited.
Claire Cooper Facts
- For a huge 10 years, she was a British champion gymnast.
- She is not recognized by people off-screen as she looks quite different from Jacqui McQueen in Hollyoaks.
- She started her acting career in 1999.
- With Jennifer Metcalfe and Leah Hackett, she runs a clothing rental boutique The Closet in Liverpool.
- She played Jacqui McQueen in Hollyoaks (2006-2013), The Hollyoaks Music Show (2008), Hollyoaks Later (2009), and then in an hour-long spin-off episode Hollyoaks: King of Hearts (2010).
- In 2015, she was cast as Herodias (a princess of the Herodian dynasty of Judaea during the time of the Roman Empire) in the American biblical drama television miniseries A.D. The Bible Continues (also known as A.D. Kingdom and Empire). The show stars Juan Pablo Di Pace, Adam Levy, Chipo Chung, Babou Ceesay, Emmett J. Scanlan, and Will Thorp.