|Juan Pablo Di Pace Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||July 25, 1979|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Juan Pablo Di Pace is a talented actor, singer, director, writer, and producer. He is recognized for some of his popular roles including Jesus Christ in A.D. The Bible Continues, as a self-made billionaire Nicolás Treviño in Dallas, and as a versatile Fernando in Fuller House. Renowned for his theater performances, Juan Pablo became a fronted poster for many shows like “Chicago”, “Grease”, and “Saturday Night Fever”. He has garnered over 500k followers on Instagram and more than 60k followers on Twitter. He also has over 300k views on his YouTube channel.
Juan Pablo Di Pace
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Los Angeles, California, United States
Juan Pablo Di Pace joined the United World College of the Adriatic in Trieste, Italy, in 1997. In 2002, he graduated with a B.A. degree in Performing Arts from London Studio Centre, London. He also attended the Uta Hagen HB Studio in New York in 2011.
Actor, Singer, Director, Writer, Producer
- Father – Victorio Di Pace
- Mother – Marta Maineri
- Siblings – Victoria Di Pace (Sister). He also has a brother and one another sister.
Juan Pablo Di Pace is managed by –
- Craig, Gersh Agency, Beverly Hills, California, U.S.
- Holdengarland and Todd from Untitled Entertainment, Beverly Hills, California, U.S.
- Alexander Cooke, Hamilton Hodell, London, UK
- Manuel Fernandez Vega-Feijoo, Akt Agencia, Madrid, Spain
- Jeremy Lopez, Head of Branding /Manager, Lippman Entertainment, Beverly Hills, California, U.S.
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Italian and Spanish descent with a possibility of some parts of other ancestries as well.
- Slightly curly hair
- Dimpled smile
- Toned physique
He has been featured in Lexus F Class ‘The Performance Side of Lexus’ commercial.
Best Known For
- Portraying the role of Jesus Christ in the Mark Burnett and Roma Downey production of the popular TV series, A.D. The Bible Continues (2015). He won the Movieguide Award (2016) for the Most Inspiring Performance for that particular role.
- Some of his other notable roles include Nicolás Treviño in Dallas (2014), Petros in Mamma Mia (2008), and Fernando in Fuller House (2016).
- Several theater appearances including Bob Fosse’s London musical “Chicago”, Trieste’s production “Grease” in Italy (1999), and Spanish production of “Saturday Night Fever” in Madrid (2009-2010)
As a Singer
He has released original singles like We Wanna Rock (2010) and Broken (2018). He has also given several stage performances.
In 2005, he made his theatrical film appearance in the romantic comedy, Piccadilly Jim, as Ben. However, he was not credited for his role.
Later, in 2005, he made his credited theatrical film debut as Manuel in the adventure horror film, Survival Island.
First TV Show
In 2005, he made his first TV show appearance in the comedy-crime drama series New Tricks as Antonio.
Juan Pablo Di Pace works out regularly. Apart from working out in the gym, he likes to go hiking and jogging.
Juan Pablo Di Pace Favorite Things
- City For Food – Madrid
- Food To Eat – Empanadas
- Food To Cook – Pasta because it’s really easy to cook
- Restaurant To Go To – Shintaro (a Japanese restaurant)
- Game To Play – Cards Against Humanity
- TV Show – Black Mirror (2011)
- Christmas Song – Mariah‘s “All I Want for Christmas” and George Michael’s “Last Christmas”
- Vacation Spot – Madrid, Spain
- Winter Sport – Skiing
- Word – Food
Source – TheNewPotato.com, FeelingTheVibe.com, LightWorkers.com
Juan Pablo Di Pace Facts
- At the age of 12, he started living in Spain. He had also lived in Trieste and London before relocating to the U.S.
- Juan Pablo can speak Spanish, Italian, and English fluently.
- He is the 3rd among his 4 siblings.
- If he could be an animal, he would be an eagle.
- His ideal food is breakfast comprising of scrambled eggs, avocado, peppers, mushrooms and spinach with steel-cut oats, banana, berries, and a Mate tea.
- The ideal food that a girl can cook for him is either a delicious plate of Bolognese with turkey meatballs or a carbonara.
- Juan’s personal grooming routines include washing his face with Dermalogica cleanser every morning and applying American Crew pomade to his hair.
- One thing most people don’t know about him is that as a child, he did a lot of drawings and was inspired by famous painters like Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and Caravaggio.
- Juan Pablo participated in the 27th season of the dance competition series, Dancing with the Stars, in 2018, alongside professional dancer, Cheryl Burke.
- If he could invite any 5 people living or dead to a dinner, he would invite Michael Jackson, Michelangelo, Marilyn Monroe, Salvadore Dali, and Édith Piaf.
- He has written, directed, and produced the short film Admission (2018).
- He has supported charity organization Project Angel Food in 2018 by performing at one of its events.
- In early 2018, Juan Pablo was signed with PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) Latino to fight against animal cruelty in circuses.
- Visit his official website @ juanpablodipace.com.
- Follow Juan Pablo Di Pace on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Juan Pablo Di Pace / Instagram