|Clive Owen Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1¾ in|
|Date of Birth||October 3, 1964|
Clive Owen is an English actor, voice actor, and producer who has been cast in television roles like Derek Love/Stephen Crane in the crime drama series Chancer, Dr. John W. Thackery in the medical period drama series The Knick, and Scott Landon in the horror drama miniseries Lisey’s Story. Additionally, he is also known for appearing in movies such as Sin City, Hemingway & Gellhorn, Inside Man, Ophelia, Gosford Park, The International, Closer, The Bourne Identity, Children of Men, Shoot ‘Em Up, Elizabeth: The Golden Age, Shadow Dancer, Words and Pictures, The Boys Are Back, The Rich Man’s Wife, Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets, I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead, The Song of Names, The Informer, and Precious Bane.
Coventry, Warwickshire, England, United Kingdom
Clive Oven finished his schooling at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art.
Actor, Voice Actor, Producer
- Father – Jess Owen (Country and Western Singer)
- Mother – Pamela Owen (née Cotton)
- Siblings – Alan Owen (Brother), Lee Owen (Brother)
Clive has a total of 4 brothers.
Clive has been signed with –
- 42 West
- Hirsch Wallerstein Hayum Matlof and Fishman LLP, Law Firm, Los Angeles, California, United States
His net worth has been $30 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft 1¾ in or 187 cm
192 lbs or 87 kg
Girlfriend / Spouse
Clive Owen has dated –
- Toni Garrn (2007) – It was RUMORed that he had an affair with German fashion model and actor Toni Garrn in September 2007.
- Sarah-Jane Fenton (1988–Present) – In 1988, Clive started dating actor Sarah-Jane Fenton. After 7 years of being in a relationship, the couple got married on March 6, 1995. Clive and Sarah have two daughters named Hannah Owen (b. June 8, 1997) and Eve Owen (b. October 17, 1999).
Race / Ethnicity
Clive Owen is of English and Welsh descent.
- A specific eye color
- Deep voice
Clive has appeared in a TV commercial for BMW and Bulgari Man perfume.
Best Known For
His role as King Arthur in the movie King Arthur (2004). Clive is also known for appearing in various movies including Closer (2004), Sin City (2005), Inside Man (2006), Children of Men (2006), The International (2009), and others.
Clive first gained notice in the movie Vroom in 1988, in which he played the role of Jake.
First TV Show
Owen played PC Parslew in the TV series Rockliffe’s Babies in 1987.
Clive Owen Favorite Things
- Food – Steak and sushi
- Actors – Humphrey Bogart, Alain Delon
- Movie – Gravity, Invasion of the Body Snatchers
- Musician – David Bowie
- David Bowie Song – Stars are Out Tonight
- About America – New York
- Rock & Roll Band – The Nationals, Hard-Fi
- Football Club – Liverpool FC
Clive Owen Facts
- When Clive was 3, his father left the family.
- He was raised by his mother and his stepfather who was a railway ticket clerk.
- Owen stated that at a young age, his life was pretty rough.
- He was a narrator in the documentary series for F.C. Liverpool named Being: Liverpool.
- In 2005, Clive was asked to join AMPAS (Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences).
- Clive made a debut in acting when he was 13.
- In 2006, GQ magazine voted Clive as Best Dressed Male.
- His brothers Alan and Lee are musicians.
- He was part of the 2007’s list of Empire Magazine’s 100 Sexiest Stars. Clive was ranked 25th on the list.
- From 2014 to 2015, he co-starred as Dr. John W. Thackery in the medical period drama television series The Knick. This role won him the Satellite Award for “Best Lead Actor in a Series – Drama” in 2014 while he was also nominated for a Golden Globe Award and a Critics’ Choice Television Award.
- Alongside Sarah Paulson, Beanie Feldstein, Annaleigh Ashford, Margo Martindale, and Edie Falco, he co-starred as President Bill Clinton in Impeachment: American Crime Story in 2021. For this performance, he was nominated for a Satellite Award for “Best Actor in a Miniseries or Television Film”.
- Clive is not on social media.