|Alain Delon Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9¾ in|
|Date of Birth||November 8, 1935|
Alain Delon is a French actor, producer, writer, voiceover artist, and businessman who is considered one of Europe’s most prominent actors and has worked in a multitude of on-screen projects including Teheran 43, The Joy of Living, Plein Soleil, Any Number Can Win, The Leopard, The Yellow Rolls-Royce, Rocco and His Brothers, The Black Tulip, Monsieur Klein, L’Eclisse, Lost Command, and Le Samouraï. Also, he was honored with Honorary Palme d’Or at the 2019 Cannes Film Festival.
Alain Fabien Maurice Marcel Delon
Sceaux, Paris, France
He divides his time between his residences in –
- Chêne-Bougeries in the Canton of Geneva, Switzerland
- Douchy, Loiret, France
Alain Delon studied at a Catholic boarding school.
Actor, Producer, Writer, Voiceover Artist, Businessman
- Father – François Fabien Delon
- Mother – Édith Marie Suzanne (née Arnold)
- Others – Jean-Marcel Delon (Paternal Grandfather), Marie-Antoinette Evangelista (Paternal Grandmother), Alfred Louis Arnold (Maternal Grandfather), Maria Minard (Maternal Grandmother), Jean-François Delon (Half-Brother) (Actor), Paule-Edith Boulogne (Half-Sister). Alain has one more half-brother.
Alain Delon is represented by –
- Adid Alain Delon International Distribution SA, Company, Geneva, Switzerland
- Celebrity Network Management, Talent Agency, Germany
5 ft 9¾ in or 177 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Alain Delon has dated –
- Franco Zeffirelli – RUMOR
- Shirley MacLaine
- Anita Ekberg
- Annette Stroyberg
- Luchino Visconti – RUMOR
- Marina Cicogna
- Michèle Cordoue (1957)
- Romy Schneider (1958-1963)
- Nico (1961-1962) – He was in a relationship with German actress, singer, and model Nico. The duo was blessed with a son named Christian Aaron Päffgen on August 11, 1962.
- Marisa Mell (1962)
- Nathalie Delon (1963-1969) – After going out for a while, he married model and actress Nathalie Barthélémy on August 13, 1964. They parent a son named Anthony Delon (b. September 30, 1964) and Delon filed for divorce in 1967. However, the duo continued living at the same place and divorced on February 14, 1969.
- Jane Fonda (1963) – RUMOR
- Lana Wood (1965)
- Mireille Darc (1968-84)
- Dalida (1973)
- Anne Parillaud (1981-1983)
- Catherine Bleynie
- Rosalie van Breemen (1987-2001) – He started dating Dutch model Rosalie van Breemen in 1987 after meeting her on the set of the music video for his song “Comme au cinéma”. Together, they have 2 children – a daughter Anouchka Delon (b. November 25, 1990) and a son Alain-Fabien Delon (b. March 18, 1994). The couple separated in 2001.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of French and Corsican Italian descent on his father’s side and has German and French roots on his mother’s side.
Dark Brown (during his younger years)
His hair has turned gray with advancing age.
- Has often appeared in anti-hero roles
- Symbol of masculinity, virility, and French chic
He has appeared in the TV commercials for Omnitel cellular communications, Mazda Capella, Renown D’Urban, etc.
Alain Delon Favorite Things
- Actor – John Garfield
Source – Wikipedia
Alain Delon Facts
- He was 4 years old when his parents divorced and he started living with foster parents.
- He has worked with many prominent directors including Luchino Visconti, Jean-Luc Godard, Jean-Pierre Melville, Michelangelo Antonioni, and Louis Malle.
- Alain Delon acquired Swiss citizenship in 1999.
- He presented the César Award for “Best Actress” in 2008 to Marion Cotillard for La Vie En Rose.
- He has been friends with Jean-Claude Brialy, Brigitte Bardot, Maurice Ronet, and Jean-Marie Le Pen.
Featured Image by Stevan Kragujević / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0 RS