|Jason Sudeikis Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||September 18, 1975|
Jason Sudeikis has earned quite a reputation for being one of the finest comedic actors in Hollywood. He has appeared in box office blockbusters such as Horrible Bosses and We’re the Millers. He also has done wonderful work in the TV shows such as 30 Rock, The Cleveland Show, and It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. However, before he got his opportunity in mainstream shows, he had done extensive work with Kansas City and Chicago based Improv groups.
Daniel Jason Sudeikis
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Jason Sudeikis went to Brookridge Elementary School. He later transferred to Holy Cross Catholic School. Then, he got enrolled at the Jesuit Rockhurst High School, before eventually completing his school education from Shawnee Mission West High School.
After graduating from high school, he got admission at Fort Scott Community College on a basketball scholarship. However, he dropped out to focus on his acting career.
Actor, Comedian, Screenwriter, Producer
- Father – Daniel Joseph Sudeikis (Vice President of Business Development)
- Mother – Kathryn Sudeikis (Travel Agent at Brennco and President of the American Society of Travel Agents)
- Siblings – Kristin Sudeikis (Younger Sister) (Actress and Dancer), Lindsay Sudeikis (Younger Sister) (High School Teacher and Basketball Coach)
- Others – Stanley Philip Sudeikis (Paternal Grandfather), Edna Veronica Gay (Paternal Grandmother), George Robert Wendt II (Maternal Grandfather), Loretta Howard (Maternal Grandmother)
Jason Sudeikis is represented by
- United Talent Agency
- Brillstein Entertainment Partners
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jason Sudeikis has dated
- Kay Cannon (1999-2008) – Jason Sudeikis started going out with screenwriter, Kay Cannon in 1999. After having dated for about 5 years, they got married in June 2004. However, they decided to end their marriage in 2008. They officially got divorced in March 2010.
- January Jones (2010-2011) – The reports of Sudeikis going out with actress January Jones started circulating in July 2010 after it was reported that they were seen making out at the ESPY Awards. They were later seen shopping at the Target store in Los Angeles. However, it seems that they decided to end their romance in the early months of 2011.
- Eva Mendes (2011) – In June 2011, Jason Sudeikis was rumored to be dating actress Eva Mendes. It was claimed that they made out in the car in the parking lot after the 24 Hour Plays benefit event in Santa Monica. It has been reported that they had dated for about a month.
- Olivia Wilde (2011-2020) – Jason had started dating actress Olivia Wilde towards the end of 2011. They had first met at the after-party for an episode of Saturday Night Live. She seemed a little bit lost and Jason swooped in with a killer line, ‘Whatever you’re looking for, you don’t need it.’ They got engaged in January 2013. In April 2014, she gave birth to their son, Otis Alexander Sudeikis. In April 2016, she announced that they were expecting their second child. She gave birth to their daughter, Daisy Josephine Sudeikis in October 2016. In November 2020, they revealed that they had separated in the starting of the year 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
On his father’s side, he has Lithuanian and Irish ancestry. While on his mother’s side, he is of Irish and German descent.
- In 2012, Jason Sudeikis lent his voice to the TV commercial for Applebee’s Restaurant. Since then, he has done voiceover work for several adverts for the popular restaurant chain.
- He was hired by NBC Sports in their promotional videos for NBC Sports coverage of the English Premier League in 2013 and 2014. He was cast as an American coach hired to coach Tottenham Hotspur.
Best Known For
- Having played the role of Kurt Buckman in the comedy movie, Horrible Bosses and it’s sequel, Horrible Bosses 2
- Having appeared in a number of popular TV shows such as The Cleveland Show, 30 Rock, Eastbound & Down, and It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Having worked as a cast member and sketch writer for Saturday Night Live
First TV Show
In 2003, Jason Sudeikis made his first TV show appearance on the popular comedy sketch show, Saturday Night Live.
Jason Sudeikis Favorite Things
- Music Artists – Wilco, Tom Petty, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Mumford & Sons, Kendrick Lamar, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
- Footwear Brand – Nike and Air Jordan
- Suits Brand – Tom Ford and J.Crew
- Book – Letters To A Young Poet by Rainer Maria Rilke
- Songs – Sexy Love by Ne-Yo, When Your Mind’s Made Up by Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova, Place to Be by Nick Drake, 99 Problems by Jay-Z, Young Folks by Peter Bjorn and John, My Doorbell by The White Stripes, Paper Boats by Nada Surf, Dry Your Eyes by The Streets, Funny Little Frog by Belle and Sebastian, and Easy Silence by Dixie Chicks
- Basketball Team – Kansas Jayhawks
Jason Sudeikis Facts
- He was born with anosmia, which has left him with virtually no sense of smell and taste.
- He started his acting career in the 90s with work in improvisational theatre. He started performing at ComedySportz (later got known as Comedy City) in Kansas City, which he considers as his hometown.
- He later moved to Chicago and started honing his skills at the Annoyance Theatre and IO Theater. He also performed with Chicago based theatre group, Boom Chicago in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- In Chicago, he co-founded the long-form team, J.T.S. Brown. He later became the founding member of The Second City Las Vegas.
- In 2011 and 2016, he was included in the basketball team to play in the NBA All-Star Celebrity Game.
- He was hired to do voiceover work in the popular video game Grand Theft Auto IV. He was cast as a right-wing radio host, Richard Bastion.
- In November 2018, for the foundation, Steps of Faith (which provides prosthetic legs and arms), he hosted the benefit concert Thundergong! at the Uptown Theater in Kansas City.
- He doesn’t have any official social media account.
Featured Image by Young Hollywood / YoungHollywood.com / CC BY-SA 4.0