|Keeley Hazell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6¼ in|
|Date of Birth||September 18, 1986|
Keeley Hazell is an English glamor model, musician, singer, and actress who is known for being a successful model who has worked extensively with The Sun as she won its Page 3 Idol competition in 2004 and also appeared on the cover of its 2006 and 2007 Page 3 calendars. She has been the face of several brands and has appeared on the cover of several magazines such as Maxim, FHM, and Loaded. Keeley Hazell started her career as a hairdresser and later went on to flourish greatly in the modeling industry. Later, she also branched out as an actress and has appeared in a number of shows and movies some of which are Page Three Teens, Venus & the Sun, Cashback, How to Stop Being a Loser, The Beauty Inside, My Funny Valentine, Happily Divorced, Awful Nice, The Royals, and Horrible Bosses 2. Keeley Hazell is also a conscious human who has been a part of several environmental as well as other campaigns and was called an “environment hero” by Conservative leader David Cameron. She has been listed several times in the “100 Sexiest Women in the World” list issued by FHM. Moreover, Keeley Hazell has also garnered a huge social media fan base with her stunning pictures and enjoys more than 500k followers on Facebook, more than 300k followers on Instagram, and more than 40k followers on Twitter.
Keeley Rebecca Hazell
Lewisham, London, England, United Kingdom
Keeley Hazell studied at Ravensbourne School which is a secondary academy school located in the London Borough of Bromley, England. Later, she went on to study fashion at Lewisham College located in London, England. Keeley has also taken acting lessons.
Glamor Model, Musician, Singer, Actress
- Father – Roy Hazell (Window Fitter)
- Mother – Amber Jane Hazell (Dinner Lady)
Keeley Hazell is represented by Olivia Bell Management, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 6¼ in or 168 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Keeley Hazell has dated –
- Anton Ferdinand (2005-2006) – Keeley Hazell started going out with footballer Anton Ferdinand in 2005. However, it was only a brief relationship as they parted ways the following year.
- Joe Cole (2006) – In 2006, she had a fling with footballer Joe Cole.
- Kieran Richardson (2006-2007) – Kieran Richardson is a professional footballer who started dating Keeley in 2006. They went out for a very short period of time and went separate ways the following year.
- Lloyd Miller (2006) – Keeley Hazell also had a short-term relationship with American gymnast Lloyd Miller in 2006.
- Steve Jones (2011) – In 2011, Keeley and Welsh television presenter and talk-show host, Steve Jones, were an item.
Race / Ethnicity
Keeley Hazell often dyes her hair ‘blonde’.
- Enviable physique
- Colossal eyes
- Charming smile
Keeley Hazell has done endorsement work for a variety of brands and has been a face of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe‘s Formula One 06 video game for PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable, and F1 CE for PlayStation 3 as well as the face of MotorStorm: Pacific Rift for PlayStation 3.
She has also appeared in advertisements for PETA. Moreover, Keeley Hazell has also either endorsed or promoted a number of brands through social media which include the likes of The Westside, S T A U D, Brandy Melville, OREO, Reebok Classic, Reformation, and Zara.
Best Known For
- Appearing on the cover of The Sun‘s 2006 and 2007 Page 3 calendars. The latter sold more than 30,000 copies in its first few days of release.
- Having appeared on the cover of several magazines such as Maxim magazine in June 2005, FHM in September 2005, and Loaded magazine in January 2006
- Having been cast in a variety of roles in several films and shows such as Cashback, Venus & the Sun, Like Crazy, How to Stop Being a Loser, The Royals, St George’s Day, The Beauty Inside, My Funny Valentine, Happily Divorced, Byte Me TV, Page Three Teens, Awful Nice, Horrible Bosses 2, Mr. Hollywood, Whispers, Queen of Hearts, and Deadly Matrimony
As a Singer
Keeley Hazell released a single, titled Voyeur, in the year 2008.
Keeley Hazell made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Frozen Girl in Sainsbury’s in the romantic comedy-drama film, Cashback, in 2006. The film starred Sean Biggerstaff and Emilia Fox.
First TV Show
Keeley Hazell made her first TV show appearance as a Poster girl in an episode of the family series, Tricky TV, in October 2005.
First Web Show
Keeley Hazell made her first web show appearance as Herself in an episode, titled Mac or PC, of the documentary series, Byte Me TV, in October 2007. She, along with IT expert Gary Schwartz, presented the show which focused on explaining technology to its viewers in an easy-to-understand way.
Keeley Hazell stays fit by working out on a regular basis. She enjoys doing Pilates because they help her tone her body and she also often uploads her workout pictures to keep her fans updated.
Keeley Hazell Facts
- She grew up in Grove Park, Lewisham, London, England, United Kingdom.
- Her parents ended their relationship when she was 13 years old.
- Keeley Hazell left school and started working as a hairdresser at the age of 16.
- While working as a hairdresser, her workmates suggested her to give modeling a try.
- When she was 17 years old, Keeley Hazell became the winner of the “Search for a Beach Babe” contest organized by The Daily Star.
- In December 2004, she emerged as the winner of The Sun‘s Page 3 Idol competition as she submitted some of her photographs after overcoming a few initial uncertainties and it was one of her friends who told her about the competition in the first place. She was awarded £10,000 worth of “sexy clothes”, “a one-year membership of the Rex cinema and bar”, and a one-year exclusive glamour modeling contract with The Sun.
- In December 2006, Keeley Hazell received appreciation from Conservative leader David Cameron for her environmental campaigns in The Sun and was called an “environmental hero”. In the Tories’ list, she was named alongside David Attenborough, Prince Charles, and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- She co-founded the modeling agency named Muse Management in 2008 along with agent Ginny Mettrick.
- She has been featured in a number of magazines such as Nuts and Zoo.
- In 2008, Keeley Hazell appeared as herself in the BBC Three documentary titled Page Three Teens.
- In the August 2009 issue of Loaded magazine, Peta Todd said that Keeley Hazell has given up her career in modeling to pursue acting.
- As of June 2019, she had made her last Page 3 appearance on The Sun on September 30, 2009.
- Keeley Hazell later made a comeback as a model in January 2013 by appearing in FHM.
- She has also been a part of the breast cancer awareness campaign named “TALK TLC” for Breakthrough Breast Cancer charity. The campaign aims to promote Breakthrough’s breast health message about the need to be aware of the signs and symptoms of breast cancer. Moreover, she has also signed herself up to participate in the Breakthrough Generations Study, which is aimed to be the largest and the most comprehensive study of its kind, consisting of 100,000 women and spanning 40 years.
- She played the role of Sabrina in the American romantic drama film, Like Crazy, in 2011. The film starred Anton Yelchin, Felicity Jones, and Jennifer Lawrence and won both the Grand and a Special Jury Prize at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival.
- Keeley Hazell has also posed naked for PETA advertisements and has said that “I believe that killing animals for vanity is wrong” and “Once you learn how the fur trade treats animals, it’s impossible to think of wearing fur as sexy or glamorous.”
- She was cast as Violet in the American prime time television soap opera, The Royals, in 2015. It is the first scripted drama show on E! and stars the likes of Elizabeth Hurley, William Moseley, Alexandra Park, Tom Austen, Merritt Patterson, Max Brown, Genevieve Gaunt, and Joan Collins.
- FHM (UK) ranked her amongst the top 10 in the “100 Sexiest Women in the World” list consecutively from 2006 to 2010.
- Keeley Hazell was ranked at number #19 in 2007 and at number #4 in 2009 in the “Top 99 Women” list curated by AskMen.
- In 2012, she was cast as Alex in the romantic comedy-drama TV mini-series, The Beauty Inside.
- Visit her official website @ keeleyscorner.com.
- Follow Keeley Hazell on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Keeley Hazell / Instagram