|Chloe Fineman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||July 20, 1988|
Chloe Fineman is an American actress, comedian, and writer. She is best known as a featured player on NBC’s sketch-comedy show Saturday Night Live, starting with its 45th season on September 28, 2019, alongside Bowen Yang and Shane Gillis.
Chloe Rose Fineman
Alameda County, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Growing up, she attended Camp Kee Tov, a day camp that was associated with a Reform Judaism synagogue in Berkeley, California, United States. In 2006, Chloe graduated from Piedmont High School in Piedmont, California, United States.
In 2011, Chloe graduated from the New York University Tisch School of the Arts and Stella Adler Studio, both in New York City, New York, United States.
Actress, Writer, Comedian
- Father – David Fineman (Biotechnology Executive)
- Mother – Ellen Gunn (Painter)
- Siblings – Emma Fineman (Sister) (Visual Artist), Alexia “Leka” Fineman (Sister) (CrossFit Athlete)
- Others – Jerome Fineman (Paternal Grandmother), Jeanette Krulevitz Fineman (Paternal Grandmother), William Neal Gunn (Maternal Grandfather), Claire Fristoe (Maternal Grandmother), Solomon Fineman (Paternal Great-Grandfather), Mary Saron (Paternal Great-Grandmother), Jacom/Joalson/Jacob Krulevitz (Paternal Great-Grandfather), Ruth Rosenberg (Paternal Great-Grandmother), Lawson Calvin Gunn (Maternal Great-Grandfather), Allie Neal (Maternal Great-Grandmother), Harry Wait/Wate Fristoe (Maternal Great-Grandfather), Josephine M. Hart (Maternal Great-Grandmother)
Chloe Fineman is represented by –
- ICM Partners (Talent Agent) in Los Angeles, California, United States, and New York City, New York, United States
- Cunningham Escott Slevin & Doherty (CESD) (Talent Agent Voice, Commercial) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- United Talent Agency (UTA) (Talent Agent Personal Appearance) in Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Nicole Garcia Management (Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Lichter, Grossman, Nichols, Adler, Feldman & Clark (Legal Representative) in Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chloe Fineman has dated –
- Casey Thomas Brown – She is engaged to actor and writer, Casey Thomas Brown.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent on her paternal side and has English and traces of French, German, Welsh, and Scots-Irish/Northern Irish ancestry on her maternal side.
Light Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair Blonde.
Chloe Fineman has endorsed brands such as MèCHE Salon LA and RIXO.
Chloe Fineman Facts
- She grew up in Piedmont, California, United States.
- As a kid, her favorite color was velvet.
- In elementary school, her class was allowed to take a back-to-school picture with their favorite hobby. She chose “dogs” and brought a stuffed toy of a dog to the photoshoot.
- Her high-school acting teacher, Kim Taylor, described her as “equally brilliant with comedy and drama”.
- After she graduated from college in 2011, she moved to Los Angeles, California. Soon after, she started performing with the Sunday Company that was part of The Groundlings, an improvisational and sketch-comedy troupe.
- At the Just for Laughs comedy festival in Montreal, Quebec, Canada in 2018, Chloe was recognized as a “New Face”.
- Chloe was nominated in the category of “Best Comedian” at the 2019 Shorty Awards.
- She is well-known for her spot-on impressions. The impressions that received most praise are that of Meryl Streep, Bella Hadid, Melania Trump, Drew Barrymore, Cynthia Nixon, Ivanka Trump, Greta Gerwig, Frances McDormand, Timothée Chalamet, and Nicole Kidman.
- She has an obsession with wearing wigs.
- Chloe was uncomfortable seeing the picture of her dad in his 20s with a beard and a guitar because she has “dated at least 5 versions of this photo”.
- Many of her fans have compared her physical appearance to that of fellow actress Kate Winslet.
- Her parents are very passionate about her impressions and pitch her ideas almost every day.
- Her favorite acting technique is what she calls “steering wheel acting”. It is a scene “in every Oscar move where a broken woman is finally alone in her car and just lets it all go”.
Featured Image by Chloe Fineman / Instagram