|Callie Thorne Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||November 20, 1969|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Callie Thorne is an American actor, producer, stage actor, and voice artist who is known for her television roles like playing Sheila Keefe in the FX comedy-drama series Rescue Me, Laura Ballard in the NBC police drama series Homicide: Life on the Street, Elena McNulty in the HBO crime drama series The Wire, Nikki Staines in the NBC crime drama series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Pam Mahone in the Fox serial drama series Prison Break, Dr. Danielle “Dani” Santinoin the drama series Necessary Roughness, Maggie Gibson in the CBS police procedural drama series Blue Bloods, Captain Nancy Santiani in the NBC police-procedural comedy-drama series The Mysteries of Laura, and Sasha Broussard in the CBS action crime drama and police procedural series NCIS: New Orleans. Additionally, she has also been cast in several other shows such as Strangers with Candy, White Collar, The $treet, Ed, Third Watch, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, ER, Wainy Days, Royal Pains, Burn Notice, Californication, Elementary, The Americans, Angel from Hell, At Home with Amy Sedaris, and Bull. Moreover, Callie Thorne’s film credits include Ed’s Next Move, Next Stop Wonderland, Turbulence, Wirey Spindell, Delirious, Giving It Up, Robin’s Big Date, Sidewalks of New York, Whipped, Washington Heights, Welcome to Academia, Analyze That, Nice Guy Johnny, The Language of Love, Strangers with Candy, The F Word, David & Layla, Watching the Detectives, and This Is Not a Film.
Calliope Silver Thorne
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Callie Thorne studied at Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School and graduated in 1987. Then, she enrolled at Wheaton College, a private liberal arts college in Norton, Massachusetts, and studied theater and dramatic literature. She also trained at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York City.
Actor, Producer, Voice Artist, Stage Actor
- Father – Stuart Ewen Thorne
- Mother – Karen
- Siblings – Lily (Younger Sister)
- Others – Samuel Edmund Thorne (Paternal Grandfather), Margaret Ewen MacVeagh (Paternal Grandmother), Samuel Pius Oshana (Maternal Grandfather), Beatrice Davidian (Maternal Grandmother)
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, she has a net worth of $6 Million as of 2023.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Callie Thorne has dated –
- Adam Woodruff – She was romantically involved with Adam Woodruff in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
Callie Thorne is of Ashkenazi Jewish, Irish, English, and Welsh descent on her father’s side and has Assyrian and Armenian roots on her mother’s side.
Callie Thorne Facts
- She was raised by a single mother.
- Callie Thorne made her first film appearance by playing the role of a bohemian musician named Lee in the 1996 romantic comedy film Ed’s Next Move. She co-starred in the film alongside Matt Ross and Kevin Carroll.
- In 1998, she was seen as Cricket in the romantic comedy film Next Stop Wonderland. It stars Hope Davis and Alan Gelfant.
- Callie was cast as Sue in the 2001 comedy-drama film Sidewalks of New York, starring Edward Burns, Rosario Dawson, Dennis Farina, Heather Graham, David Krumholtz, Brittany Murphy, and Stanley Tucci.
- From 2004 to 2011, she appeared as Sheila Keefe in the comedy-drama television series Rescue Me. Her co-stars for the project included Denis Leary, John Scurti, Daniel Sunjata, Michael Lombardi, Steven Pasquale, Andrea Roth, Adam Ferrara, Larenz Tate, James McCaffrey, Dean Winters, Tatum O’Neal, Jack McGee, Niels Jorgensen, Robert John Burke, and Lenny Clarke.
- Along with Marc Blucas, Scott Cohen, Hannah Marks, Patrick Johnson, Mehcad Brooks, Karissa Lee Staples, and John Stamos, Callie Thorne co-starred as Dr. Danielle “Dani” Santino (née Romano) in the television drama series Necessary Roughness from 2011 to 2013.
- In 2019, she started playing the recurring role of Maggie Gibson in the police procedural crime drama television series Blue Bloods.
Featured Image by David Shankbone / shankbone.org / CC BY-SA 3.0 DEED