|Heather Graham Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||January 29, 1970|
Heather Graham is an American actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Mercedes Lane in License to Drive, Nadine in Drugstore Cowboy, Annie Blackburn in Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me, ‘Stab’ Casey Becker in Scream 2, and Jade in The Hangover Part III. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as I Love You to Death, The Ballad of Little Jo, Six Degrees of Separation, Two Girls and a Guy, Boogie Nights, Lost in Space, Say It Isn’t So, Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me, Anger Management, Adrift in Manhattan, 5 Days of War, Goodbye to All That, The Last Son, The Rest of Us, S*x and the City, Arrested Development, Californication, Law & Order True Crime, and many more. For her acting skills, Heather has been honored with several awards such as the Hollywood Film Festival Award.
Heather Joan Graham
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
Graham completed schooling from Agoura High School in Agoura Hills, CA in 1988. Later, she enrolled herself into University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA) to study English. But, after spending two years there, she dropped out to focus on her acting career.
Actress, producer, fashion model, writer
- Father – James Graham (Retired FBI agent)
- Mother – Joan (née Bransfield) (Teacher and author of children’s books)
- Siblings – Aimee Graham (Younger Sister) (Actress and writer)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Heather’s pretty long dating history is as follows –
- Scott Speedman
- Corey Feldman (1988) – She had a fling with actor Corey in January 1988, to whom she met on the set of the 1988 movie License to Drive.
- Matt Dillon (1988-1989) – After Corey, Heather dated for a couple of months with another actor Matt Dillon in 1988. They met for the first time on the set of the 1989 movie Drugstore Cowboy. The couple separated in 1989.
- Kyle MacLachlan (1990-1992) – Graham, then dated Kyle from 1990 to 1992, when they met on the set of the TV series Twin Peaks.
- James Woods (1992-1993) – Actor James Woods, then, dated Graham for a year from January 1992 until January 1993. They commenced dating when they met on the set of the 1992 movie Diggstown.
- Leonardo DiCaprio (1993)
- Adam Ant (1994) – This time Heather hooked up with English musician, Adam Ant in 1994.
- Jon Favreau (1995-1996) – Heather dated actor Jon Favreau from 1995 to 1996.
- Elias Koteas (1997) – Canadian actor Elias and actress Heather dated together in 1997. He is nine years older than her.
- Stephen Hopkins (1998) – Jamaican film director, Stephen Hopkins dated Graham in 1998. He is roughly 12 years older than Heather.
- Edward Burns (1998-2000) – American actor Edward Burns dated Heather from 1998 to 2000.
- Heath Ledger (2000-2001) – Australian actor, Heath dated Heather from October 2000 until June 2001. She had very short relationships with all of these actors. After her split with Heath, Heather decided not to fall for her co-stars.
- Russell Crowe (2001) – New Zealand actor, Russell had a fling with Heather in 2001, when he threw a party in New York. Russell was the one, who couldn’t keep his eyes off of Heather, as soon as she entered the party hall.
- Benicio Del Toro (2001) – Puerto Rican actor was RUMORed to have had a fling with the Hollywood actress in 2001 when they shot together for an ad film of Calvin Klein.
- Elijah Allman (2001-2002) – From 2001 to 2002, Heather dated American musician, Elijah.
- Matthew Perry (2003) – Actor Matthew was RUMORed to have dated Graham in 2003.
- Chris Weitz (2003-2004) – American film producer, Chris Weitz dated Graham for a couple of months from 2003 to 2004.
- Josh Lucas (2004-2005) – Heather dated Josh Lucas for over a year starting from 2004, before calling it quits in 2005.
- Charles Ferri (2006-2008) – American businessman Charles Ferri dated Heather for a long time (as compared to the past relationships of Heather) from August 2006 to 2008. He is two years younger than her.
- Yaniv Raz (2011-2018) – Heather started dating filmmaker Yaniv Raz in 2011. He is 6 and a half years younger than her. The couple broke up in 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Irish ancestry on her father’s side. Her father’s family belongs to County Cork in Ireland.
Actress Heather calls herself a nerd. She has also listed this on her Twitter profile.
37-25-35 in or 94-63.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
9.5 (US) or 40 (EU)
Heather had been featured in Calvin Klein Obsession perfume television commercial alongside Puerto Rican actor Benicio Del Toro in 2001.
Later in 2005, she was seen in Garnier’s 100% Color hair color print advert.
She appeared in a health care commercial in 2009.
Heather was raised Catholic, but she didn’t seem interested to accept this religion and showed more interest in Eastern practices.
Best Known For
Appearing in films Boogie Nights (1997), Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me (1999), From Hell (2001), and The Hangover (2009).
Heather first had an uncredited cameo role in the 1984 American drama film Mrs. Soffel for her role as a factory girl.
First TV Show
Graham first appeared in the American television game show Scrabble as a contestant in 1986.
She is a big devotee of Yoga and performs it up to four hours in a day. She combines yoga poses with breathing techniques.
Though she does mostly Yoga, as compared to other exercises, but Heather makes a switch to Pilates twice a week.
She also goes to the gym and does not forget to carry her yoga mat with her.
Regarding diet, she likes to cook sea bass with a hazelnut crust, which is a simple, healthy as well as tasty dish.
She also avoids alcohol (though drinks occasionally) and tries to stay away from refined white flour.
Heather Graham Favorite Things
- Food – Broccoli salad
- TV Shows – Flight of the Conchords (2007-), 30 Rock (2006-2013), The Office (2005-2013)
- Podcast – 2 Dope Queens by Phoebe Robinson and Jessica Williams
Source – Zimbio.com, Shape.com, Us Magazine
Heather Graham Facts
- Heather had relocated with his family to different places, before finally settling down in Agoura Hills, California at the age of nine.
- Her family was against her decision of choosing acting as a career.
- She has appeared in the music video of Lenny Kravitz‘s American Woman in 2008.
- She auditioned for the role of Kate Libby for the 1995 movie Hackers. But, that role went to Angelina Jolie.
- Heather was once voted as “Most Talented” by her high school class fellows.
- She has worked at Toys “R” Us store as a teenager.
- Heather has a cat named Mittens.
- She played the role of Brandy ‘Rollergirl’ in the 1997 movie Boogie Nights. But, she did not audition for this role. Heather wanted to act as Amber Waves, the lead role, which went to Julianne Moore.
- If she were a teacher, she would have taught literature or psychology to her students.
- Heather was offered the role of Pam Byrnes to be played in the 2000 movie Meet the Parents, but she turned it down. Later, Teri Polo accepted it.
- She has done voiceover work in video games for characters such as Antonia Bayle – Queen of Qeynos in EverQuest II and Jessica Rose in Call of Duty: Black Ops III.
- Heather was ranked at the 40th spot in FHM‘s “100 Sexiest Women in the World” list in 2000.
- She was included in People‘s “50 Most Beautiful People” list in 2001.
- She has served as a public advocate for the NGO, Children International in the past.
- She would like to do yoga for 4 hours a day on a beautiful beach which would like a perfect vacation for her.
- Heather loves to swim in the ocean.
- Her friends call her ‘the intrepid reporter’ (for her habit of asking too many questions from people about themselves) and ‘the queen of non-sequiturs’.
- She loves psychology.
- If she wasn’t an actress, she would have been a therapist.
- She can do the Korean form of martial arts called taekwondo.
- Heather Graham can easily sleep 12 plus hours a night.
- Through Cambodian Children’s Fund, she has sponsored 5 kids.
- Heather previously was addicted to frozen yogurt.
- She feels very scared to watch horror movies.
- Heather takes interest in reading.
- She is a big fan of the book You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay.
- She is a nature lover.
- Heather loves it if her house is boiling hot for the entire year. But, her friends don’t like that.
- She also sometimes sings to her food.
- She used to wear braces when in elementary school.
- Heather used to get straight A’s in high school.
- She has a superb memory.
- She also knows a little bit of Spanish.
- Heather loves watching female comedians.