|Daniel Sunjata Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||December 30, 1971|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Daniel Sunjata is an American actor who is known for his portrayal of Franco Rivera in Rescue Me. On the other hand, Daniel has also been featured in several other well-known shows and films including Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, The Dark Knight Rises, and The Devil Wears Prada.
Daniel Sunjata Condon
Evanston, Illinois, United States
Daniel studied at Mount Carmel High School in Chicago.
He then attended Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University, after which, he earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette.
Daniel then joined the Graduate Acting Program at New York University‘s Tisch School of the Arts from where he attained a Master of Fine Arts.
- Others – Catherine Condon (Step-Mother) (Civil Rights Worker), Bill Condon (Step-Father) (Police Dispatcher)
Daniel is represented by The Gersh Agency, Authentic Talent and Literary, and Schreck, Rose, Dapello.
He was previously being represented by United Talent Agency, Cornerstone, Authentic, and attorney Ira Schreck.
Daniel Sunjata’s net worth was $2 million according to Celebrity Net Worth.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
81 kg or 178.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Black)
He has African-American ancestry on his biological father’s side and Irish and German ancestry on his biological mother’s side.
Daniel has Irish and Italian-German descent on his adoptive parent’s side.
- Prominent jawline
- He either sports a boxed shaped beard or a short stubble beard style.
He was featured in an infomercial for the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime in the past.
Daniel Sunjata Facts
- He was raised in Chicago.
- Daniel’s mother had run away from her home.
- Sunjata was named after Mandinka king Sundiata Keita, who founded the Mali Empire. His name means “hungry lion”.
- In 2003, Daniel was named People Magazine‘s 50 “Most Beautiful People”. The same year, he was also nominated for Broadway’s 2003 Tony Award as “Best Actor” for his work in playwright Richard Greenberg’s “Take Me Out”.
- He made his debut TV show appearance as Zachary Pell in All My Children in 1970. Later, in 2002, Daniel was cast in his first theatrical film as Officer Carew in Bad Company, alongside the likes of actor Anthony Hopkins, Chris Rock, and Peter Stormare.