|Steven Pasquale Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||November 18, 1976|
Steven Pasquale is an American actor and singer who has featured in several TV series, films, and theatre-plays during his career. He is most well-recognized for portraying Sean Garrity in the comedy-TV series Rescue Me (2004-2011), Dr. Jason Cole in the medical drama TV series Do No Harm (2013), and Billy Brennan in the drama TV series Doubt (2017). He has earned several accolades for his on-stage work, most notably for his performances in A Man of No Importance (2002) and The Bridges of Madison County (2014). Other than his acting career, Steven is also an accomplished musician whose first album, a jazz-inspired Somethin’ Like Love was launched in April 2009.
Steven J. Pasquale
Hershey, Derry Township, Dauphin County, Pennsylvania, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Steven had attended the Bishop McDevitt High School in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. After his high school graduation, he had enrolled at the Meadows School of the Arts at the Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas as a theatre major for one semester, before he moved to New York to pursue an acting career.
- Father – Michael Pasquale (Businessman)
- Mother – Pamela Pasquale
- Siblings – He has an older brother (Businessperson), an older sister (Businessperson), and a younger sister (Psychologist, Social Worker).
- Others – Herbert U. Braun (Maternal Grandfather), Veronica O’Rourke (Maternal Grandmother), Jeff (Uncle)
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Steven has dated –
- Laura Benanti (2005–2013) – Steven began dating American actress and singer Laura Benanti in December 2005 and the couple got married on September 16, 2007. They eventually parted ways in 2013.
- Phillipa Soo (2015-Present) – Steven began dating American actress and singer Phillipa Soo in 2015 and the couple got engaged in February 2016. They got married on September 24, 2017.
He has a daughter named Maddie Pasquale (b. 1997) from an unnamed relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Italian descent on his father’s side and German and Irish descent on his mother’s side.
- Toned physique
- Short-cropped, wavy hair
- Clean-shaven look
- Affable smile
Steven Pasquale Facts
- He had originated the character of Fabrizio for the original Seattle cast of the theatre-play The Light in the Piazza (2003) but his work in the comedy-TV series Rescue Me (2004-2011) prevented him from reprising the role when the production was moved to Broadway. He has stated in an interview that this was the most heart-breaking decision that he had to make in his acting career.
- For his performances as Sean Garrity in Rescue Me, he won a Satellite Award in the category of ‘Best Cast – Television Series’ in 2005.
- The medical drama TV series Do No Harm (2013) where he had portrayed the lead role of Dr. Jason Cole had premiered on January 31, 2013, to the lowest debut ratings in the history of prime-time television till then.
- For his portrayal of Jamie Lockhart in the 2016 off-Broadway revival of The Robber Bridegroom, at the Roundabout Theater Company, he won the Lucille Lortel Award for ‘Outstanding Lead Actor in a Musical’.
Featured Image by Steven Pasquale / Instagram