Felicity Rose Hadley Jones
Bournville, Birmingham, England
Bethnal Green, London’s East End, England, UK
Felicity went to Kings Norton Girls School in Birmingham. To complete her A-levels, she then attended King Edward VI Handsworth School in Handsworth, Birmingham.
Then, she took a gap year to appear in BBC series Servants. In 2006, she graduated in upper second in English from Wadham College, Oxford.
- Father – Journalist for “Express and Star” newspaper
- Mother – Worked in advertising department of “Express and Star” newspaper
- Siblings – She has an older brother, who works as a film editor.
- Other – Michael Hadley (Uncle)
Independent Talent Group Ltd.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Felicity Jones dated –
- Ed Fornieles (2003-2013) – In 2003, when Ed Fornieles was studying at Ruskin School of Art, he met Felicity at Oxford. Ed is a sculptor and conceptual internet artist, by profession. The duo started dating in 2003 and remained an item for 10 long years. During this time, they had also engaged each other.
Race / Ethnicity
33-27-34 in or 84-68.5-87 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
In 2012, she appeared in print advertisement for Dolce & Gabbana’s Khol Collection for eyes and nails.
She is not religious.
Best Known For
Playing Nelly Ternan in the biographical drama film The Invisible Woman (2013), Felicia Hardy in the superhero film The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014), Jane Wilde Hawking in biographical romantic drama film The Theory of Everything (2014).
She appeared in the 1996 TV family film The Treasure Seekers for her role as Alice Bastable.
Her first feature film was in 2008, when she appeared in drama film Flashbacks of a Fool for her role as Young Ruth.
First TV Show
In 1998, Felicity guest appeared in the ITV television series The Worst Witch for her role as Ethel Hallow in the season 1.
She keeps herself slim through constant worrying.
She does not like to eat vegetables, but like to eat pasta.
Felicity also swims occasionally. She also does yoga to relieve her stress, free her mind from worries and improve her concentration.
Felicity Jones Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – Black Dolce & Gabbana khol eyeliner, Dolce & Gabbana Rosebud blusher
Source – Yahoo
Felicity Jones Facts
- Felicity’s parents met while working in Wolverhampton’s Express and Star (biggest selling evening newspaper in Britain).
- Her parents divorced when she was just three.
- Felicity is a huge fan of Virginia Woolf.
- She does not Google herself because she feels depressed if she finds some negative points about her.
- She is not on any social media. According to Vogue, she is a “technological dinosaur.”
- Jones is in a habit of leaving her phones and shoes on train.
- She is a scatty human being.
- She can juggle. She learnt the circus skills, when she was in a drama group.
- Felicity is close friends with Carey Mulligan.
- Visit her fansite @ felicity-jones.org.