|Felicity Jones Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||October 17, 1983|
Felicity Jones is a British actor, voice actor, and producer who started her career as a child artist by playing the role of Alice Bastable in the television family film The Treasure Seekers (1996) when she was 12 years old. Her film credits also include Flashbacks of a Fool, Inferno, The Tempest, The Aeronauts, Dragon Rider, Chéri, A Monster Calls, Cheerful Weather for the Wedding, The Last Letter from Your Lover, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, The Theory of Everything, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, On the Basis of S*x, and The Midnight Sky. Moreover, Felicity Jones is also known for playing Margot Frank in the drama miniseries The Diary of Anne Frank, Zoe Brogan in the thriller drama series Cape Wrath, and Ethel Hallow in The Worst Witch and Weirdsister College.
Felicity Rose Hadley Jones
Bournville, Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
Bethnal Green, London’s East End, England, United Kingdom
Felicity went to Kings Norton Girls School in Birmingham. To complete her A-levels, she then attended King Edward VI Handsworth School in Handsworth, Birmingham.
Then, she took a gap year to appear in the BBC series Servants. In 2006, she graduated with an upper second in English from Wadham College, Oxford.
Actor, Voice Actor, Producer
- Father – Gareth Jones (Journalist for “Express and Star” newspaper)
- Mother – Julia (Hadley) (Worked in the advertising department of “Express and Star” newspaper)
- Siblings – She has an older brother who has worked as a film editor.
- Other – Michael Hadley (Uncle), Geoffrey Edwin Hadley (Maternal Grandfather), Rose P. Day (Maternal Grandmother)
Felicity Jones has been signed with –
- Independent Talent Group Ltd., Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Her net worth has been $6 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Felicity Jones has dated –
- Ed Fornieles (2003-2013) – In 2003, when Ed Fornieles was studying at Ruskin School of Art, he met Felicity at Oxford. Ed is a sculptor and conceptual internet artist, by profession. The duo started dating in 2003 and remained an item for 10 long years. During this time, they also got engaged.
- Charles Guard (2015-Present) – She started going out with director Charles Guard in the year 2015 and they got engaged in May 2017. In June 2018, the duo got married in a secret ceremony at Sudeley Castle in the Cotswolds, Oxfordshire in England. It was confirmed by a representative for Felicity Jones in December 2019 that they were expecting their first child. In April 2020, the duo was blessed with a son.
Race / Ethnicity
Felicity Jones is of English, Italian, and Welsh descent.
33-27-34 in or 84-68.5-87 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
In 2012, she appeared in a print advertisement for Dolce & Gabbana’s Khol Collection for eyes and nails.
She is not religious.
Best Known For
Playing Nelly Ternan in the biographical drama film The Invisible Woman (2013), Felicia Hardy in the superhero film The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014), and Jane Wilde Hawking in the biographical romantic drama film The Theory of Everything (2014).
She appeared in the 1996 TV family film The Treasure Seekers in her role as Alice Bastable.
Her first feature film was in 2008 when she appeared in the drama film Flashbacks of a Fool in her role as Young Ruth.
First TV Show
In 1998, Felicity guest appeared in the ITV television series The Worst Witch for her role as Ethel Hallow in season 1.
She keeps herself slim through constant worrying.
She does not like to eat vegetables but likes to eat pasta.
Felicity also swims occasionally. She also does yoga to relieve her stress, free her mind from worries and improve her concentration.
Felicity Jones Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – Black Dolce & Gabbana Khol eyeliner, Dolce & Gabbana Rosebud blusher
Source – Yahoo.com
Felicity Jones Facts
- Felicity’s parents met while working in Wolverhampton’s Express and Star (the biggest selling evening newspaper in Britain).
- Her parents divorced when she was just three.
- Felicity is a huge fan of Virginia Woolf.
- She does not Google herself because she feels depressed if she finds some negative points about her.
- She is not on any social media. According to Vogue UK, she is a “technological dinosaur.”
- Jones is in a habit of leaving her phones and shoes on the train.
- She is a scatty human being.
- She can juggle. She learned circus skills when she was in a drama group.
- Felicity is close friends with Carey Mulligan.
- Alongside Armie Hammer, Justin Theroux, Justin Theroux, and Kathy Bates, she co-starred portraying the character of Ruth Bader Ginsburg in the 2018 biographical legal drama film On the Basis of S*x.