|Gwilym Lee Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||November 24, 1983|
Gwilym Lee is a British actor who is mainly known for playing roles in various popular films and TV shows such as The Tourist, Jamestown, and Midsomer Murders. Since his debut in 1997, he has been commended as the next star to leave a mark on the silver screen. He is also known for his role as Reverend Henry Jameson in Land Girls.
Gwilym Alan Lee
Bristol, Gloucestershire, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Gwilym took a course in English literature at the Cardiff University. Then, he took admission in drama at Guildhall School of Music and Drama in London, England.
- Father – Tom Lee
- Mother – Ceinwen (Evans) Lee
- Siblings – Geraint (Older Brother), Owen (Older Brother), and Rhiannon (Older Sister)
He is represented by Hamilton Hodell (Talent Agency), London, England, United Kingdom.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
81 kg or 178.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He has Welsh ancestry.
Best Known For
Playing important roles in various popular films and TV shows such as Senior Technician Mountain in The Tourist (2010), Samuel Castell in Jamestown (2017), and Charlie Nelson in the detective drama series Midsomer Murders from 2013 to 2016
He made his theatrical film debut as Senior Technician Mountain in the action adventure crime film The Tourist in 2010.
First TV Show
Gwilym made his first TV show appearance as James Hunter on the adventure TV series Animal Ark in 1997.
Gwilym Lee Favorite Things
- Place In Britain – Llangennith on the Gower peninsula in South Wales
- Shop – Folk on Brick Lane in East London
- TV Show – Anything with Harry Hill
Source – Express
Gwilym Lee Facts
- In 2008, he was awarded the Guildhall Gold Medal when he was studying drama at Guildhall School of Music and Drama in London, England.
- Gwilym is best friends with American actor Joe Mazzello.
- He worked on former King Richard III with the major British theatre company called ‘Royal Shakespeare Company’ at the age of 16.
- Gwilym has also worked on the radio in the past.
- Lee got the first prize of the Ian Charleson Award in 2011 for his superior performance as Edgar in the 2010 King Lear production.
Featured Image by Gwilym Lee / Instagram