|Shriidhar Dubey Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Shriidhar Dubey is an Indian actor who has been cast in various shows and movies such as Gangs of Wasseypur, Sacred Games, Shudra: The Rising, Masaan, Mukkabaaz, Crime Patrol, Half Girlfriend, Sonchiriya, Rangbaaz, Paatal Lok, Yaara, Bicchoo Ka Khel, Ajeeb Daastaans, Grahan, Physics Wallah, Bholaa, 10x10ft, Juice, Raat Akeli Hai, Token, Dr. Arora, U Turn, A Moment, Photograph, Welcome to Mumbai, Kaala Teeka, and Family.
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Shriidhar Dubey graduated with a Bachelor of Commerce degree.
- Father – He worked at Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam.
- Siblings – Satyendra Dubey (Brother), Vandana Shukla (Sister)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Usually sports a beard
Shriidhar Dubey Facts
- In 2012, he appeared as a member of the Faizal Gang in the Hindi-language 2-part gangster action crime film Gangs of Wasseypur. Produced and directed by Anurag Kashyap, the film was ranked 59th on the “100 greatest movies of the 21st century” list curated by The Guardian in 2019.
- Along with Kirran Sharad and Praveen Baby, Shriidhar Dubey co-starred as Badri in the 2012 Hindi-language film Shudra: The Rising.
- He was cast as KK in the 2015 critically-acclaimed Hindi-language independent drama film Masaan (also known as Fly Away Solo), starring Richa Chadda, Vicky Kaushal, Shweta Tripathi, and Sanjay Mishra in lead roles.
- Shriidhar Dubey appeared as Gopal Tiwari in the Hindi-language sports drama film Mukkabaaz (internationally released as The Brawler) in 2017. Co-written, co-produced, and directed by Anurag Kashyap, the film stars Vineet Kumar Singh, Zoya Hussain, Ravi Kishan, and Jimmy Sheirgill.
- In 2017, he was seen as Hemant the estate agent in the Hindi-language romantic drama film Half Girlfriend. Based on the novel of the same name written by Chetan Bhagat, the film stars Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor in lead roles.
- He brought to life the character of Badlu Songh in the 2019 Hindi-language action film Sonchiriya. The film received positive reviews and Renuka Vyavahare writing for The Times of India gave three and a half stars out of five and wrote, “Gripping, tense and unpredictable, despite being a slow-burn western, Chaubey’s period thriller makes for a riveting watch.”
- In 2020, Shriidhar Dubey appeared as Amitosh Tripathi in the Hindi-language neo-noir crime thriller web television Paatal Lok. It is loosely based on Tarun Tejpal’s 2010 novel The Story of My Assassins.
- He played double roles as Santosh and Suresh Jaiswal in the Hindi crime drama streaming web television series Grahan in 2021.
- Alongside Alaya F, Priyanshu Painyuli, Aashim Gulati, Manu Rishi, Apoorva Suman, Tariq Mir, and Priyanka Arya, Shriidhar Dubey co-starred as ASI Surinder Yadav in the Hindi-language supernatural thriller film U-Turn in 2023. The film serves as an official remake of the 2016 Kannada film U Turn.
- He was cast as Nawab in the 2023 Hindi-language action-adventure film Bholaa, a remake of the 2019 Tamil film Kaithi. The film became the 6th-highest-grossing Hindi film of 2023 and stars Ajay Devgn, Tabu, Deepak Dobriyal, Sanjay Mishra, Gajraj Rao, and Vineet Kumar.
Featured Image by Shriidhar Dubey / Instagram