|Vineet Kumar Singh Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||August 28, 1981|
Vineet Kumar Singh is an Indian actor and writer who has been cast in several movies such as Mukkabaaz, Gangs of Wasseypur – Part 1, Gangs of Wasseypur – Part 2, Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl, Bollywood Diaries, Bombay Talkies, Gold, Pitaah, Me Shivajiraje Bhosale Boltoy, Hathyar, Saand Ki Aankh, Ami Shubhash Bolchi, Issaq, Chain Kulii Ki Main Kulii, City of Gold, Jannat, Shorts, Daas Dev, Ugly, and Aadhaar.
Vineet Kumar Singh
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Vineet Kumar Singh attended RA Podar Medical College and graduated with a Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine, and Surgery (B.A.M.S.) degree. Then, he received his MD (Doctor of Medicine) in Ayurveda from the Government Medical College and Hospital, Nagpur.
He originally wanted to pursue acting and attend the National School of Drama but he could not due to parental pressure and societal norms.
- Siblings – Mukti Singh Srinet (Sister)
Vineet Kumar Singh has been signed with Exceed Entertainment.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Vineet Kumar Singh has dated –
- Ruchiraa Gormaray – On November 29, 2021, he got married to his longtime girlfriend Ruchiraa Gormaray.
Race / Ethnicity
Usually sports a beard
Vineet Kumar Singh Facts
- Growing up, he took interest in sports and played basketball on a national level.
- His acting pursuits started when he came to Mumbai to participate in Superstars Talent Hunt, which he subsequently won. Actor-director Mahesh Manjrekar was one of the judges and he offered Vineet a role in the 2002 Sanjay Dutt-starrer action drama film Pitaah.
- He also worked as an associate/assistant director for Mahesh Manjrekar in films such as Viruddh and Deh.
- It was in 2007 that Vineet Kumar Singh decided to solely focus on his acting career so he left direction.
- He played Danish Khan in the critically-acclaimed 2012 Hindi-language crime action film Gangs of Wasseypur – Part 1. He co-starred in the project alongside Manoj Bajpayee, Richa Chadda, Reema Sen, Piyush Mishra, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Pankaj Tripathi, Huma Qureshi, Anurita Jha, and Tigmanshu Dhulia.
- Vineet reprised his role of Danish Khan in Gangs of Wasseypur – Part 2, the 2nd installment of the Gangs of Wasseypur series.
- Vineet Kumar Singh co-starred as an aspiring boxer named Shravan Kumar Singh in the 2017 Hindi-language sports drama film Mukkabaaz. For this role, he won the 2018 FOI Online Award for “Best Actor in a Leading Role” and the 2019 Critics’ Choice Film Award for “Best Actor” as well as was nominated for a Filmfare Award and a Screen Award in the “Best Actor (Critics)” category.
- He brought to life the character of agent Veer Singh in the Netflix spy thriller series Bard of Blood in 2019.
- In 2019, he played Pharsua in the Hindi-language dramedy film Aadhaar.
- Vineet was cast as Fight commander officer Dileep Singh in the 2020 Hindi-language biographical drama film Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl, starring Janhvi Kapoor, Pankaj Tripathi, and Angad Bedi.
- In 2020, he appeared as Commandant Vikram Sirohi in the zombie horror streaming television series Betaal.
- On June 20, 2023, Vineet’s mother passed away at the age of 72.
Featured Image by Divyapg / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0