|Daniel Kash Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||April 25, 1959|
Daniel Kash is a Canadian actor, voice artist, and film director who has been cast in a variety of projects which include the likes of Aliens, The Last Days of Patton, XXX: Return of Xander Cage, The Tuxedo, True Confections, Nightbreed, Hurt Penguins, Farther West, Gross Misconduct, The Michelle Apartments, Virus, Wounded, Ernest in the Army, The Sleep Room, Bone Daddy, American Whiskey Bar, Goosebumps, The Shipping News, Mr. Rock ‘n’ Roll: The Alan Freed Story, Going Back, Hidden Agenda, External Affairs, One Way, Exit Wounds, Life with Judy Garland: Me and My Shadows, Interstate 60, Pilgrim, Don’t Say a Word, The Gospel of John, Cold Creek Manor, The Good Shepherd, Diary of the Dead, Direct Action, Cinderella Man, The Hunt for the BTK Killer, Lucky Number Slevin, The Path to 9/11, Fugitive Pieces, Repo Men, Jack Brooks: Monster Slayer, Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam, Magic Flute Diaries, RoboCop, Citizen Gangster, Puck Hogs, Casino Jack, A Dark Truth, Mama, Bad Blood, Solo, Ordinary Days, On the Road, Corner Gas: The Movie, Breakout, Manhattan Undying, Born to Be Blue, Joseph & Mary, The Kindness of Strangers, Crown Heights, The Man from Toronto, Tiny Pretty Things, and Easy Land.
Daniel Joshua Kash
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
He divides his time between –
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Daniel Kash attended the Drama Centre in London, United Kingdom, and studied acting.
Actor, Voice Artist, Film Director
- Father – Eugene Kash (Violinist, Conductor)
- Mother – Maureen Forrester (July 25, 1930 – June 16, 2010) (Actor, Singer, Operatic Contralto)
- Siblings – Linda Kash (Younger Sister) (Actor, Voice Artist)
- Others – Thomas Forrester (Maternal Grandfather) (Scottish Cabinetmaker), May Arnold (Maternal Grandmother), Marcia Kash (Cousin) (Playwright)
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Daniel Kash has dated –
- Hayley Tyson (1988-Present) – He tied the knot with actor and producer Hayley Tyson in the year 1988 and the duo has 2 sons named Kenzie Kash and Tyson Kash.
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and Pepper
His father’s family was Jewish and his mother converted to Judaism so he was raised in a Jewish household.
Daniel Kash Facts
- In 1986, he made his first theatrical film appearance as Private Spunkmeyer in the science fiction action film Aliens.
- Daniel Kash portrayed the character of Arthur Freed (an American lyricist and Hollywood film producer) in the 2001 American 2-part, 4-hour biographical television miniseries Life with Judy Garland: Me and My Shadows. It stars Judy Davis, Tammy Blanchard, Victor Garber, and Hugh Laurie.
- In 2003, he appeared as Simon Peter (one of the Twelve Apostles of Jesus Christ and one of the first leaders of the early Christian Church) in the epic film The Gospel of John.
- He brought to life the character of John Lake in the 2014 superhero film RoboCop, a remake of the 1987 film of the same name and the 4th installment of the RoboCop franchise overall.
- Daniel Kash was cast as Russian Spymaster in the 2017 action thriller film XXX: Return of Xander Cage (released as XXX: Reactivated in some countries), the 3rd installment in the XXX film series and a sequel to both XXX (2002) and XXX: State of the Union (2005).
- In 2020, he played the recurring role of Sgt. Dan Lavery (Isabel’s boss at Chicago Police Department) in the Netflix drama series Tiny Pretty Things.
- Daniel Kash was seen as Detective Elkins in the 2022 action comedy film The Man from Toronto, starring Kevin Hart, Woody Harrelson, Kaley Cuoco, Jasmine Mathews, Lela Loren, Pierson Fodé, Jencarlos Canela, and Ellen Barkin.
- He has done voiceover work for video games like Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate – Jack the Ripper, Watch Dogs, Thief, Far Cry 2, The Black Mirror, and Project Earth: Starmageddon.
Featured Image by Nightscream / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0