|Dimple Hayathi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Dimple Hayathi is an Indian actor and model who has worked mainly in Telugu and Tamil films. Over the years, she has been cast in a variety of films such as Devi 2, Gulf, Gaddalakonda Ganesh, Khiladi, Abhinetri 2, Atrangi Re, Eureka, and Veeramae Vaagai Soodum.
Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Dimple Hayathi Facts
- She was raised in Hyderabad, Telangana.
- Dimple Hayathi added “Hayathi” to her born name for numerological reasons.
- In 2017, she made her Telugu debut as Lakshmi in the drama film Gulf.
- She brought to life the character of Mandakini “Mandy” Sengupta, Vishu’s ex-fiancè who is Ramesh and Indu’s daughter, in the 2021 Hindi-language romantic fantasy drama film Atrangi Re. It stars Dhanush, Sara Ali Khan, and Akshay Kumar.
- Dimple Hayathi was cast as Mythili, Porus’s love interest, in the 2022 Tamil-language action crime film Veeramae Vaagai Soodum.
- In 2022, she appeared as a club dancer named Aditi in the Telugu-language action drama film Khiladi. She co-starred in the project alongside Arjun Sarja, Unni Mukundan, and Meenakshi Chaudhary.
- In May 2023, she hit the IPS officer Rahul Hegde’s car with her BMW car in Hyderabad. A criminal case was registered against her.
Featured Image by Dimple Hayathi / Instagram