|Unni Mukundan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||September 22, 1987|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Unni Mukundan is an Indian actor, director, singer, lyricist, and producer who has worked in a variety of films throughout his career and has appeared in roles like Jordan Alexander in Samrajyam II: Son of Alexander, Hari Narayan (Hareender Singh) in Mallu Singh, Chandroth Panicker in Mamangam, Prakashan in Oru Murai Vanthu Parthaya, ACP John Thekkan IPS in Masterpiece, Rajiv IPS in Ira, S.I Vikram Shenoy in Vikramadithyan, Eldho in Ithu Pathiramanal, Suryan in Thalsamayam Oru Penkutty, Marco Jr. in Mikhael, Shahjahan in Bombay March 12, and Joseph in Clint.
Thrissur, Kerala, India
Actor, Singer, Lyricist, Director, Producer
- Father – Mukundan Nair
- Mother – Roji Mukundan
- Siblings – Karthika (Older Sister)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Unni Mukundan is of Malayali descent.
- Wavy hair
- Often sports a beard
Unni Mukundan Facts
- He grew up in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- He has also been an employee at Motif, later known as TTEC.
- In 2011, Unni Mukundan brought to life the character of Shahjahan in Bombay March 12, a Malayalam–language drama film based on the 1993 Bombay bomb blasts. For this role, he won various accolades including the Asianet Film Award for “Best New Face of the Year”, Asiavision Movie Award for “Best Promising Newcomer”, South Indian International Movie Award for “Best Debut Actor (Malayalam)”, and Jaihind TV Film Award for “Best Newcomer of the Year”.
- His breakthrough performance came in the 2012 action comedy film, Mallu Singh, in which he co-starred alongside Kunchacko Boban, Biju Menon, Manoj K. Jayan, Samvrutha Sunil, Suresh Krishna, Rupa Manjari, Meera Nandan, Aparna Nair, and Siddique.
- For his work in Mallu Singh, Mukundan was honored as “Youth Icon” at the Pravasi Express Awards.
- Along with Ratheesh Vega, he co-wrote the song Anuraagam Puthumazha Pole for the 2017 comedy thriller film, Achayans. He also co-starred in the film as Tony Vavachan.
- He was cast as M. T. Joseph in Clint, a 2017 biographical film on Edmund Thomas Clint who was a child prodigy known for having drawn over 25,000 paintings during his short life of 7 years.
- Unni Mukundan has worked as an assistant director for the comedy film, Oru Kuttanadan Blog.
- He launched his film production company named Unni Mukundan Films (UMF) in August 2020.
Featured Image by Unni Mukundan / Instagram