|Lisa Haydon Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||June 17, 1986|
Lisa Haydon is an Indian actress, TV presenter, and model who is best known for her work in Hindi language films such as Aisha (2010), Queen (2014), The Shaukeens (2014), and Housefull 3 (2016). An international model, she has been featured on the cover of several fashion magazines including Harper’s Bazaar, Grazia India, Cosmopolitan, Elle India, Verve, Vogue India, Adorn, Femina India, FHM, Hello!, and L’Officiel.
Elisabeth Marie Haydon
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
She splits her time between –
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Hong Kong
Actress, TV Presenter, Model
- Father – Venkat (Life Coach)
- Mother – Anna Haydon
- Siblings – Malika Haydon (Older Sister) (Model, DJ), Julia Haydon (Younger Sister) (Dancer, Entrepreneur), Amit Haydon (Younger Brother). She has 4 other younger siblings.
- Others – Gulu Lalvani (Father-in-Law) (Businessman), Vimla Lalvani (Mother-in-Law), Kartar Singh Lalvani (Uncle-in-Law) (Businessman) (Founder and Chairman of Vitabiotics, UK’s Largest Vitamin and Mineral-based Food Supplements Company), Malathi Basappa (Aunt-in-Law) (Former Model, Former Dancer, Former Basketball Player, Winner of the ‘Miss India’ Pageant in 1972, 4th Runner-up of the ‘Miss World’ Pageant in 1972), Partap Singh Lalvani (Uncle-in-Law) (Businessman), Mohini Bawa (Aunt-in-Law), Bina Ramani (Aunt-in-Law) (Socialite, Author, Designer, Artist, Entrepreneur), Divia Lalvani (Sister-in-Law), Joel Cadbury (Brother-in-Law), Zoran Lalvani (Step-Brother-in-Law), Tej Lalvani (Cousin-in-Law) (Businessman, CEO of Vitabiotics), Tara Ruby (Cousin-in-Law)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lisa has dated –
- Karan Bhojwani (2005–2014) – Lisa had started dating DJ and entrepreneur Karan Bhojwani in 2005 and they had eventually announced their engagement in February 2013. However, they had called off their wedding in early 2014.
- Dino Lalvani (2016-Present) – Lisa had married British businessman Dinesh ‘Dino’ Lalvani, who is 13 years older than him, in October 2016. He is the chairman and CEO of Binatone, a British-Hong Kongese telecommunications company, and the Hubble Connected IoT (Internet of Things) platform. They have 3 children together – 2 sons named Zack Lalvani (b. 2017) and Leo Lalvani (b. 2020), and a daughter (b. 2021).
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian and White)
She is of Tamil (Indian) descent on her father’s side and Australian descent on her mother’s side.
She often tends to dye her hair blonde.
- Petite frame
- Shoulder-length, straight hair
- Charming smile
- Gleaming face
Lisa has been featured in the TV commercials for –
- Lakmé Cosmetics
- Hyundai i20
- Indigo Nation
- Blenders Pride
- Nirav Modi Jewels
Lisa Haydon Facts
- Born in Chennai, India, Lisa had spent the majority of her childhood in the United States and her mother’s home country of Australia before eventually returning to India permanently in 2007 to pursue a career in acting and modeling.
- When she was 18 years old, she had wanted to become a yoga teacher and was also studying psychology on the side. A friend of hers at that time had suggested Lisa to pursue part-time modeling to pay for the classes and rent. Her first modeling assignment was for a stretch mark cream in Australia.
- For her portrayal of the character of Vijayalakshmi in the 2014 comedy-drama film Queen, she was nominated for a Filmfare Award in the category of ‘Best Supporting Actress’.
- She is a trained Bharatnatyam dancer.
Featured Image by Lisa Haydon / Instagram