|Sara Ali Khan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||August 12, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sara Ali Khan is an Indian actor who has worked mainly in Hindi films such as Kedarnath, Simmba, Love Aaj Kal, Atrangi Re, and Coolie No. 1. She is the daughter of actors Amrita Singh and Saif Ali Khan as well as a member of the Pataudi family. In 2019, Sara appeared on Forbes India‘s “Celebrity 100” list.
Sara Ali Khan Pataudi
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Sara attended Dhirubhai Ambani International School.
Sara then graduated as a law, history, and political science student from Columbia University in New York in 2016.
- Father – Saif Ali Khan (Actor)
- Mother – Amrita Singh (Actor)
- Siblings – Ibrahim Ali Khan (Younger Brother), Taimur Ali Khan Pataudi (Younger Half-Brother), Jehangir Ali Khan Pataudi (Younger Half-Brother)
- Others – Kareena Kapoor Khan (Stepmother), Sharmila Tagore (Paternal Grandmother) (Actor), Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi (Paternal Grandfather) (Cricketer) (Died on September 22, 2011, due to respiratory failure), Rukhsana Sultana (Maternal Grandmother), Shavinder Singh (Maternal Grandfather), Soha Ali Khan (Aunt) (Actor), Saba Ali Khan (Aunt), Kunal Khemu (Uncle) (Actor)
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sara Ali Khan has dated –
- Veer Pahariya (2016) – Sara was rumored to be dating former Union Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde’s grandson Veer in 2016 as she uploaded various pictures alongside him on social media. Apparently, the two even exchanged promise rings.
- Harshvardhan Kapoor (2017) – Sara was rumored to be dating actor Harshvardhan Kapoor in 2017. However, they decided to part ways after Sara announced her debut in Bollywood.
- Orhan Awatramani (2017) – Sara was reportedly dating social activist Orhan Awatramani. Sara uploaded various pictures with him on her Instagram. They were regularly spotted together, and Orhan is her best friend since school.
- Kartik Aaryan (2020) – In July 2022, director-producer Karan Johar confirmed that Sara Ali Khan and actor Kartik Aaryan had previously dated. The couple was first linked together when they were filming Love Aaj Kal (2020). However, they had separated just before the release of the film.
- Shubman Gill (2022) – In August 2022, Sara and cricketer Shubman Gill were spotted together having dinner together at Bastian in Mumbai which sparked dating rumors.
Race / Ethnicity
Sara belongs to the Royal Pataudi family (Pashtun, Bengali, and Assamese) due to her father’s side and has Punjabi and Uttar Pradeshi ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Chiseled face
- Well-toned body
Sara has advertised for various brands including Fanta, Puma, Veet, HealthifyMe, Kurkure (2023), etc.
She has served as an equity partner of the pop-culture apparel brand, The Souled Store.
Sara was raised as a Muslim.
Best Known For
- Being the older child of the famous actor and Nawab of Pataudi Saif Ali Khan
- Being the step-daughter of the famous actor and Bollywood diva Kareena Kapoor Khan
Sara Ali Khan made her theatrical film debut as the female lead in the 2018 adventure film Kedarnath opposite Sushant Singh Rajput.
For this performance, she won several accolades including the Filmfare Award and Screen Award for “Best Female Debut” and IIFA Award for “Star Debut of the Year – Female” as well as was nominated for a Zee Cine Award in the “Best Female Debut” category.
Sara Ali Khan Favorite Things
Source – MSN India
Sara Ali Khan Facts
- She has modeled for famous Indian designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee.
- She is fond of traveling and enjoys playing tennis.
- She was cast as Shagun Sathe (Simmba’s girlfriend) in the 2018 Hindi-language action comedy film Simmba, a remake of the 2015 Telugu-language film Temper. Sara’s co-stars in the film were Ranveer Singh and Sonu Sood.
- Sara is good friends with Sridevi’s daughter Janhvi Kapoor.
- She brought to life the character of Sarah Pratap Singh (née Rozario) (Jeffrey’s daughter who is Anju’s sister and Raju’s wife) in the 2020 Hindi-language comedy masala film Coolie No. 1.
- In May 2021, Sara also became the target of conman Sukesh Chandrashekhar. He gifted her with an expensive Franck Muller watch along with a box of chocolates. He had initially contacted her as Suraj Reddy and tried to befriend her.
- Alongside Akshay Kumar and Dhanush, she co-starred in the dual roles of Rinku Suryavanshi Khan Iyer and Manjari Suryavanshi Khan in the 2021 Hindi-language romantic fantasy drama film Atrangi Re.
- In 2021, she teamed up with Kailash Sathyarthi Children’s Foundation in order to help the children who had been orphaned due to COVID-19.
- In July 2022, during an episode of Koffee With Karan, Sara revealed that she has a crush on Telugu superstar Vijay Deverakonda.
- In 2022, she was ranked 7th in GQ India‘s list of the “30 most influential young Indians”.
- In March 2023, she had shared her collection of pictures from her visit to Spiti Valley, Himachal Pradesh on her Instagram.
- In May 2023, Sara made her debut at the Cannes Film Festival. She wore a lehenga by designers Sandeep Khosla and Abu Jani for the event.
- She once nearly got suspended from school after she threw a Fevicol on the fan and there was Fevicol all over.
- Her beauty addiction is switching up her nail polish.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / www.bollywoodhungama.com / CC BY-3.0