|Meenakshi Chaudhary Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||March 5, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Meenakshi Chaudhary is an Indian model, actress, and beauty pageant titleholder who made her way to fame and stardom as she was crowned as Miss Grand India at the Femina Miss India 2018 pageant where she represented Haryana. She also went on to become the 1st runner up at the Miss Grand International 2018 beauty pageant held in Yangon, Myanmar where she represented India.
Panchkula, Haryana, India
Meenakshi Chaudhary studied at St. Soldier International Convent School located in Chandigarh and then got enrolled at the National Dental College and Hospital in Dera Bassi, Punjab to pursue a bachelor’s degree in Dental Surgery.
Model, Actress, Beauty Pageant Titleholder
- Father – He was an officer in the Indian Army.
- Sibling – Tanveer Chaudhary (Younger Brother)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Meenakshi Chaudhary is of Indian descent.
- Toned physique
- Charming smile
- Pierced ears
Meenakshi Chaudhary Facts
- Growing up, she was majorly involved in sports and is a state-level swimmer and badminton player.
- She became India’s highest-placed contestant at the Miss Grand International 2018 beauty pageant.
- Alongside Rasika Dugal, Purab Kohli, and Soni Razdan, Meenakshi Chaudhary started to co-star as Alia Kashyap in the drama thriller web series, Out of Love, in 2019. The Hotstar series is based on Doctor Foster, the BBC One drama television series.
- She was ranked at number #2 in the “50 Most Desirable Women of India 2018” list issued by the Times of India in May 2019.
- She was also honored with the ‘Pride of India’ award by the Times Group at the Femina Miss India 2019 sub-contest crowning ceremony in recognition of her accomplishments in the international arena.
- Meenakshi Chaudhary was cast in the lead role, opposite Sushanth Anumolu, in the Telugu film, Ichata Vahanamulu Nilupa Radhu, in 2020.
- She has also appeared in the music videos for songs such as Ki Mai Kalli Aa by Sara Gurpal and Kyun by Sushant Rinkoo.
Featured Image by Meenakshi Chaudhary / Instagram