|Ruhi Chaturvedi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||April 27, 1993|
Ruhi Chaturvedi is an Indian model and actor who was a finalist of Miss India Worldwide 2010. She has also been cast in many films and shows such as Aalaap, Kundali Bhagya, Kangana, Pagdi, and others.
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Ruhi Chaturvedi studied at Divine Child School in Mumbai and later got enrolled at Bhavan’s College, from where she majored in History.
- Siblings – Ruhi has a younger brother.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ruhi Chaturvedi has dated –
- Shivendraa Saainiyol – She got married to her longtime boyfriend Shivendraa Saainiyol on December 2, 2019, in an intimate ceremony attended by her family members, relatives, and close friends.
Race / Ethnicity
Through social media, Ruhi Chaturvedi has either endorsed or promoted several brands such as Just Cavalli Watches India, and others.
Ruhi Chaturvedi Facts
- She made her first theatrical film appearance as Sukriti in the 2012 musical drama film Aalaap.
- Ruhi Chaturvedi brought to life the character of Neha in the 2016 action film Pagdi.
- In 2017, she started appearing as Sherlyn Khurana Luthra, Sanjana’s daughter, in the Hindi-language romantic drama television series Kundali Bhagya, a spin-off to another popular drama series Kumkum Bhagya. Ruhi Chaturvedi co-starred in the show alongside Shraddha Arya, Dheeraj Dhoopar, Sanjay Gagnani, Anjum Fakih, and Abhishek Kapur.
- Ruhi has modeled for Lakme Fashion Week, India Fashion Week, Rocky Star, JJ Valaya, Vikram Phadnis, Ritu Kumar, and Ritu Beri.
Featured Image by Luckstar12 / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0