|Dheeraj Dhoopar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||December 20, 1984|
Dheeraj Dhoopar is an Indian Television actor known for his work in shows like Kumkum Bhagya, Kundali Bhagya, Sasural Simar Ka, Kuch Toh Log Kahenge, Mrs. Tendulkar, and many others. He started his career as a model doing various ads for different brands and later on got his first break in a TV show named Maat Pitaah Ke Charnon Mein Swarg in 2009 as Ansh that aired on Colors TV. Dheeraj has won various awards for his performances like Indian Television Academy Awards in 2015 and Kalakar Awards in 2020. He has a huge fan base on social media.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Dheeraj completed his education from Bareilly and Nainital and then completed his Diploma in Fashion Designing from Delhi.
- Father – Sushil Dhoopar
- Mother – Karishma Dhoopar
- Siblings – Gaurav Dhoopar (Older Brother), Shaila Dhoopar (Sister)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dheeraj has dated –
- Vinny Arora (2009-Present) – Dheeraj and Vinny tied the knot in 2016 and have been married since then.
Race / Ethnicity
Dheeraj has been a part of commercials like –
- Maruti Suzuki
- Dabur Honey
- Samsung Galaxy
- Videocon Mobile
Dheeraj Dhoopar Favorite Things
- Food – Butter Chicken
- Dessert – Rice Kheer
- Song – Pyaar Kiya To Nibhana
- Sport – Cricket
Source – YouTube
Dheeraj Dhoopar Facts
- He had a courtship of 7 years before his marriage.
- He started his career as a model and did various TV commercials.
- His TV debut was with the show Maat Pitah Ke Charnon Mei Swarg in 2009.
- He loves to collect jackets and has more than 50 jackets.
- Dheeraj is a fitness freak and maintains a healthy diet.
- He loves to serve alcohol and if not an actor, a bartender would be his occupation.
- He has also done a professional bartending course.
- Dheeraj has a Jaguar car in his car collection.
- He wanted to be a cricketer when he was in school.
- He worked in an airline company for many years before becoming an actor.
Featured Image By Dheeraj Dhoopar / Instagram