|Sara Gurpal Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||November 19, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sara Gurpal is an Indian actress, model, and singer who came to limelight after appearing in Ranjit Bawa’s music video Jean (2014). She went on to feature in many other hit songs like Dilpreet Dhillon’s single Gunday No. 1 (2014) as well as release her own singles including Slow motion (2017). She made her acting debut in the Punjabi blockbuster film Manje Bistre (2017) and began to star in the lead role of Heer in ZEE5’s show Heer Ranjha in 2020.
Ratia Village near Fatehabad, Haryana, India
She went to D.A V Public School in Chandigarh and then attended NIIFT in Mohali studying Fashion Technology.
Actress, Model, Singer
- Father – Bhir Singh
- Mother – Satish Kaur
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Fuller lips
- Sharp nose
- Mole on top of her lips
- Tattoo on her left hand
Sara Gurpal Favorite Things
- Cuisine – Thai, Indian
- Food – Pasta
- Profession She Would Have Chosen If She Was Not Into Acting – Aeronautical Engineering
- Sport – Football
- Hobbies – Reading books, Writing, Shopping, Traveling
- Love Of Her Life – Her family, Pet dog, Her career
- Has Idolized – Her parents
Sara Gurpal Facts
- Her hometown is Chandigarh.
- Her best friend used to always call her Sara and she came to be known by that name.
- She won the “Miss Chandigarh” title in 2012. She was crowned “Rubaru Miss India Elite” in the following year where she had also won the “Rubaru Miss India’s Best Personality 2013” title.
- Sara has more than 2 million followers on Instagram.
- She has worked with several NGOs however having never disclosed doing so as she has believed it to be contrary to the concept of social work if her work is announced and discussed.
- She has shared a strong connection with her mother who has supported her through thick and thin and she has affirmed that her biggest achievement has been to see her parents smile because of her.
- In April 2021, it was revealed that she had been tested positive for COVID-19.
Featured Image by Sara Gurpal / Instagram