|Naomie Harris Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 6, 1976|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Naomie Harris is an English actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Selena in 28 Days Later, Winnie Mandela in Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom, Tia Dalma in Pirates of the Caribbean, Eve Moneypenny in Skyfall, and Frances Barrison / Shriek in Venom: Let There Be Carnage. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Trauma, After the Sunset, Miami Vice, Morris: A Life with Bells On, Street Kings, S*x & Drugs & Rock & Roll, Southpaw, My Last Five Girlfriends, Moonlight, Collateral Beauty, Swan Song, Simon and the Witch, The Man Who Fell to Earth, Small Island, The Project, The Tomorrow People, and many more. Her theatre credits include plays like Frankenstein and The Witch of Edmonton. For her acting skills, Naomie has been honored with numerous awards such as the Critics’ Choice Movie Award, Essence Award, British Independent Film Award, and Hollywood Film Award.
Naomie Melanie Harris
Harris studied at St Marylebone School in Marylebone, London. In 1998, she completed her graduation from Pembroke College (of University of Cambridge) in Social and Political Sciences.
She learned acting from Bristol Old Vic Theatre School.
- Father – Winston Harris
- Mother – Lisselle Kayla (Previously a screenwriter and now a healer)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
60 kg or 132 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Naomie Harris dated –
- Chiwetel Ejiofor (2000-2007) – From 2000 to 2007, British actor Chiwetel Ejiofor was romantically linked to Naomie Harris.
- Orlando Bloom (2007) – After meeting on the set of Pirates of the Caribbean, the English actors Orlando Bloom and Naomie started dating. They were romantically linked to each other from June to August 2007.
- Peter Legler (2012-Present) – Naomie Harris is dating Peter Legler since October 2012. However, their relationship became public after a year. They had a romantic break in Italy on December 30, 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
Naomie’s father is from Trinidad, while her mother is from Jamaica.
35-25-34 in or 89-63.5-87 cm
Best Known For
Playing Tia Dalma in the Pirates of the Caribbean film series in 2006 and 2007.
She is also known for her role as Eve Moneypenny in the 2012 James Bond film (23rd James Bond film) Skyfall.
Naomie debuted with the 2001 film Crust, where she played the minor role as receptionist.
First TV Show
In 1987, Harris appeared on the BBC’s television show Simon and the Witch, where she played the role as Joyce in only 1 episode.
She says that she does not work out at all and is lazy when talked about exercises and stuff like that.
But, for the 2012 James Bond movie Skyfall, the stunning star had worked out for three months prior to the film’s shooting. She collaborated with the stunt coordinator, Gary Powell to have Eve Moneypenny’s body. She did a lot of interval training, gun training, and running on the stairs. she actually played a lot with weapons and driving vehicles due to the film’s demand. Her hard work clearly shows in the film.
Naomie Harris Facts
- Her parents were separated before she was born. Naomie was raised by her mom.
- At the age of 11, Naomie was diagnosed with scoliosis. She also suffered from adenomyosis in the past.
- Her mom relocated to England at the age of five. She is originally from Jamaica.
- She is the first British black actress to play a Bond girl in the famous James Bond franchise.
- Naomie has also been featured in video games. She first appeared in 2010 in Fable III as Page and then in 2012 as Eve Moneypenny in the video games titled 007 Legends.
- Harris also played the role of Elizabeth Lavenza in the theatre play Frankenstein in 2011.
- In December 2021, Naomi revealed that she wanted Olivia Colman to play Eve Moneypenny in the future James Bond movies.
Actually…Halle Berry was before her,Grace Jones before Halle and Rosie Carver, before Grace…Somebody needs to check their facts.
They mean first black Moneypenny you know the secretary that has an eternal crush on bond grace Jones was a bond villain’s girl to I think Christopher Walken so they are accurate