|Marique Schimmel Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||July 31, 1992|
Marique Schimmel is a Dutch fashion model who has graced the covers of magazines like Marie Claire Italy, Ruush, Marie Claire France, Marie Claire Romania, L’Officiel Mexico, and Harper’s Bazaar Turkey. She has also walked for a number of brands and designers including Elie Saab, Balenciaga, Dolce & Gabbana, Victoria Beckham, Alexander McQueen, Rick Owens, Roland Mouret, Salvatore Ferragamo, Thakoon, Topshop Unique, Vanessa Bruno, Hermes, Vera Wang, Versus, Barbara Bui, Cacharel, Celine, Chloé, Christopher Kane, Daks, DKNY, Gareth Pugh, Giambattista Valli, Giles, Jaeger, Calvin Klein, Prada, Jonathan Saunders, Just Cavalli, Kenzo, Lanvin, Loewe, Luca Luca, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Marni, Miu Miu, Missoni, Narciso Rodriguez, Nina Ricci, Yves Saint Laurent, Tommy Hilfiger, Tory Burch, Jason Wu, Valentino, Roberto Cavalli, Proenza Schouler, Peter Som, Paul & Joe, Ohne Titel, Michael Kors, Ann Demeulemeester, Costume National, Dries Van Noten, DSquared², Trussardi, Edun, Erdem, Phillip Lim, ACNE, Alberta Ferretti, Lacoste, Cushnie et Ochs, Iceberg, Mulberry, Helmut Lang, Paco Rabanne, Maison Martin Margiela, Louis Vuitton, Burberry Prorsum, Viktor & Rolf, Chloe, Sportmax, Isabel Marant, and Rag & Bone.
Just Marique, Kika
Fashion / Runway model
She lived with her mom, dad, and brother while growing up.
Marique Schimmel is signed to several modeling agencies –
- Supreme Management – New York
- A Models – Amsterdam (Mother Agency)
- Women Management – Milan
- Women Management – Paris
- Supreme Management – Paris
- Select Model Management – London
- Iconic Management – Hamburg
- Traffic Models – Barcelona / Madrid
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
Blue / Green
33-24-34 in or 84-61-87 cm
0 (US) or 32 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
She has advertised for brands like Adidas by Stella McCartney, Adidas SLVR, Chloe, COS, D&G, Escada Sport, Gareth Pugh, M by Missoni, Margaret Howell, Prada, Trussardi, and others.
Best Known For
Her campaigns with Chloe, Adidas, Prada, D&G, and Trussardi.
First Fashion Show
She debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2011 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Alexander McQueen, Ann Demeulemeester, Costume National, Elie Saab, Hakaan, Paul & Joe, and Roland Mouret.
Marique Schimmel Favorite Things
- Band – Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Color – Black
- Fashion Designer – No one in particular
- Metal – Metal music
- Movie – Gladiator (2000)
- Beauty Product – Lip balm (Burt’s Bees Lip balm)
Source – Vogue.it, FTape.com
Marique Schimmel Facts
- She checks her iPhone the first thing in the morning after waking up.
- She always thinks about what she did the whole day, before going to sleep at night.
- She has a pet cat named Lizzy.
- She is a movie buff and also loves books in thriller and fantasy genres.
- Skiing is her hobby.
- She wants to change her last name.
- She keeps dust and old magazines under her bed.
- She has been featured in various magazines and editorials like Grazia Italy, Elle Italy, Dazed, Marie Claire France, Vogue Mexico, Marie Claire Romania, Elle Germany, Elle UK, Harper’s Bazaar Kazakhstan, Marie Claire Italy, Harper’s Bazaar Germany, Harper’s Bazaar Japan, Elle France, L’Officiel Mexico, Stylist France, V Magazine, Interview, Twin Magazine, Vogue Taiwan, AMICA Italy, Antidote, Self Service, Harper’s Bazaar UK, Vogue China, Vogue Turkey, Wonderland, Harper’s Bazaar Turkey, Vogue Spain, Muse, Black Magazine, AnOther, V Magazine Spain, and L\’Express Styles.
- Marique signed with Supreme Management and Women Management in Paris in 2010.
- She was discovered while shopping in Amsterdam.
- Marique is friends with models Emily Baker, Josephine Skriver, and Juliane Gruner.