|HunniBee ASMR Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||October 2, 1994|
HunniBee ASMR is a Canadian YouTuber, model, and social media influencer who is best known for her HunniBee ASMR YouTube channel where she has garnered more than 5.5 million subscribers and where she posts ASMR (autonomous sensory meridian response) relaxation videos. She had launched her channel in March 2017 and initially focused more on ASMR role-plays, ASMR whispering, and ASMR tutorial videos. However, her channel soared in popularity once she started posting more ASMR eating videos, which eventually became her forte. Besides that, she runs a more personal vlogging channel titled Naomi MacRae where she has garnered more than 100k subscribers. She has also modeled chic fashion on her Instagram page titled nay_macraycray where she has amassed more than 300k followers.
Barrie, Simcoe County, Ontario, Canada
YouTuber, Model, Social Media Influencer
- Mother – Isabell MacRae
- Siblings – Ana MacRae (Older Sister)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
HunniBee ASMR has dated –
- Matthew Macausland (2019–Present)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of primarily Scottish and German descent and distant French and Irish descent.
She often tends to dye her hair pink, red, silver, or platinum.
- Petite frame
- Shoulder-length, straight hair
- Radiant face
- Plump lips
- Charming smile
- Has a mole above her lips
- Has her right hand and left forearm covered in tattoos
- Deep, husky voice
- Has the word ‘Honey’ tattooed on the inside of her lower lip
- Has Chinese inscriptions tattooed on the fingers of her right hand
HunniBee ASMR Facts
- Before deciding to focus solely on her YouTube channel, HunniBee ASMR used to work in a health supplement store and as a personal trainer.
- During her school days, she had represented the school’s soccer team. She had also learned how to perform tricks while riding a showhorse.
- Before she became a personal trainer, she had battled obesity issues of her own, due to an eating disorder, and had revealed in a YouTube video that she had lost nearly 100 pounds after deciding to completely overhaul her lifestyle and eating habits.
- Thereafter, she had worked quite a bit as a fitness model and had also participated in several bikini competitions. In 2015, she had stood 2nd at the OPA (Ontario Physique Association) Bikini Competition. This was her debut at the event.
- She had first seen an ASMR video on YouTube in 2012 where an ASMR artist was stroking a mirror for several minutes. Although she initially felt that the whole thing was a bit weird, she explored the theme more and slowly began to fall in love with it. The relaxation that these videos provided her was such a help in her daily life that she eventually decided to start a similar YouTube channel.
Featured Image by HunniBee ASMR / Instagram