|Lisa Hochstein Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 24, 1982|
Lisa Hochstein is a Canadian-American actress, fitness guru, businesswoman, model, and social media star. She is best known for appearing in the 2nd and 3rd season of Bravo’s reality-TV series The Real Housewives of Miami (2012-2013). Others that gained prominence on the same TV show include Lea Black, Adriana De Moura, Alexia Echevarria, Marysol Patton, Joanna Krupa, Ana Quincoces, Karent Sierra, and Rodolfo Jiménez.
Lisa Marie McCallum
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Miami, Florida, United States
She didn’t attend a university or college after she graduated high school.
Social Media Star, Businesswoman, Model, Fitness Guru, Actress
- Siblings – Phillip McCallum (Younger Brother)
- Others – Marina Hochstein (Mother-in-Law), Anatoly (Father-in-Law)
Lisa Hochstein is represented by Z Group (Talent Agent Personal Appearance) in Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lisa Hochstein has dated –
- Dr. Leonard “Lenny” Hochstein (2009-2022) – She married a board-certified plastic surgeon, Leonard Hochstein, on October 24, 2009, at their Sunset Island mansion. She suffered 4 failed IVF attempts and 3 miscarriages before she and Leonard decided to have a baby through a surrogate. Their son, Logan Marc Hochstein, was born on July 3, 2015, over 4 weeks premature. Lisa and Leonard welcomed their 2nd child, a daughter named Elle Marie Hochstein, on September 16, 2019, also via surrogate. In 2022, it was revealed that the couple had separated and had filed for divorce. In July 2023, Lenny got engaged to Katharina Mazepa.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Black and White)
She is of Scottish and Canadian descent on her paternal side and of native Jamaican and German descent on her maternal side.
- Thin nose
- Beautiful smile
- Fuller lips
Lisa Hochstein has endorsed brands such as –
- Beach Bunny Swimwear
- Alberta Ferretti
- J BRAND
- Privé Porter
- Gianvito Rossi
- Jonathan Simkhai
- AREA NYC
She also appeared in a TV commercial for Virgin Mobile Canada in 2005.
Lisa has raised funds for charities such as –
- The Make-A-Wish Foundation
- The Humane Society
- Susan G. Komen “Race for the Cure”
- Women’s Cancer Foundation
Lisa Hochstein Favorite Things
- TV Shows From The Real Housewives Franchise – Beverly Hills, Atlanta
- Housewife From Any Franchise TV Show – NeNe Leakes from The Real Housewives of Atlanta
- Restaurants In Miami – Prime 112, Komodo, Estiatorio Milos, Mandolin Aegean Bistro, Carpaccio, Meat Market, Oliver’s Bistro, Ceviche 105, Nobu, Baôli, The Forge
- Mall In Miami – Bal Harbour
- Night Clubs In Miami – LIV, WALL, Rockwell, STORY
- Actor – Will Ferrell
- Singer – Beyonce
- Personal Quotes – “If it doesn’t add to your life, it doesn’t belong in your life.”
Lisa Hochstein Facts
- She was a trained dancer, participated in beauty pageants, and modeled as a child.
- She was Miss Swimsuit Canada in 2002.
- Lisa had a “b*ob job” at the age of 19. She later had a breast augmentation done by her husband even though it was unnecessary, which Leonard protested against for a long time. She wanted people who assumed he has “created her from head to toe” to think he’s done a good job.
- Lisa had a rhinoplasty done because she had a tiny hump on her nose.
- She and her husband bought a Star Island mansion in Miami for $7.6 million in 2012. Their neighbors were Vladislav Doronin, Naomi Campbell‘s billionaire ex-boyfriend, and Gloria Estefan.
- Lisa has 2 dogs named Leo and Jax.
- Lisa started skiing only after she met her husband, who is an expert skier.
- She and her husband are co-founders of Hochstein Medspa in Miami, Florida, United States.
- Lisa works out in the morning because she gets tired at night. She runs on the elliptical for 30 to 40 minutes as warm-up cardio then proceeds to train with light weights.
- She trains her triceps and biceps one day, and shoulders and her back the next. Lisa trains her abs and calves every day because they recover quickly.
- Lisa rarely eats cheat meals but if she does, it’s pizza or Mexican food. She never skips breakfast, always has a nut bar in her bag, and eats 5 meals a day excluding a protein shake after the workout.
- Despite being a Catholic herself, she decided to raise her kids Jewish, following her husband’s wishes. They will educate them about both religions.
- In November 2022, it was reported that Lisa was earning $30,000 per episode for The Real Housewives of Miami.
Featured Image by Lisa Hochstein / Instagram