|Nikita Sharma Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||August 28, 1990|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Nikita Sharma is an Indian television actress and model who rose to fame after playing lead roles in several TV shows including Do Dil Ek Jaan (2013) on Life OK, Swaragini – Jodein Rishton Ke Sur (2015-2016) on Colors TV, Mahakali – Anth Hi Aarambh Hai (2017-2018) on Colors TV, and Shakti – Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki (2019).
New Delhi, India
She went to St. Xavier’s School and earned her bachelor’s degree from Delhi University.
- Father – Smit Sharma (Builder)
- Mother – Sunita Sharma
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Abhishek Malik (2014) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Prominent cheekbones
- Fuller lips
She has endorsed several brands such as –
- Invertis University
- TVS Scooty
Nikita Sharma Favorite Things
- Strength – Lord Shiva
- Sports – Cricket
- Cricket Team – India
- Passion – Helping orphan children
Piece Of Advice – A dream does not come true through magic, it takes a lot of effort, hard work, and determination
Nikita Sharma Facts
- After completing her graduation, she helped her father with his business and got involved in her own bakeries in New Delhi.
- Sharma was the winner of the “Miss Air Hostess Academy” title in 2008.
- In 2012, she won the beauty pageant named Indian Princess.
- She graced the cover of the July–August 2012 issue of the Enlighten India magazine.
- Sharma was featured in the music video titled Teri Yaad by Shahjeet Bal in the past.
- She debuted her TV career in 2013 with Channel V’s V The Serial.
Featured Image by Nikita Sharma / Instagram