|Abhishek Malik Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||May 23, 1990|
Abhishek Malik is an Indian actor and model who has been cast in a number of television shows such as Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan, Chhal – Sheh Aur Maat, Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya, Bhagyalaxmi, Muskuraane Ki Vajah Tum Ho, Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat, Punar Vivah – Ek Nayi Umeed, MTV Splitsvilla 7, Ek Vivah Aisa Bhi, Kaun Hai?, Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum, Zindagi Ke Crossroads, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, and Pinjara Khubsurti Ka.
New Delhi, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Mother – Bhavna Malik
- Siblings – Anjali Malik (Sister)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Abhishek Malik has dated-
- Nikita Sharma (2014) – It was RUMORed that he had an affair with actor and model Nikita Sharma in the year 2014.
- Suhani Chaudhary – He is married to fashion stylist Suhani Chaudhary.
Race / Ethnicity
Sports a beard
He has done endorsement work for brands such as Power Gummies, MENHOOD, and BVANCIA.
Abhishek Malik Facts
- In 2009, he won the title of Mr. Delhi and went on to walk the ramp for designers like Manish Malhotra and Rohit Bal.
- He made his television debut as Rishi Shekhawat in the suspense drama thriller series Chhal — Sheh Aur Maat in 2012. Abhishek Malik co-starred in the show alongside Hunar Hali and Avinesh Rekhi.
- In 2014, he appeared as a contestant on the 7th season of the television dating reality show MTV Splitsvilla. Some of his fellow contestants were Mayank Gandhi, Scarlett Rose, Shravan Reddy, Priyanka Purohit, Apurva Singh, Ayaz Ahmed, and Rishabh Sinha.
- Abhishek Malik was cast as Harshad Saxena (former leader of NH3 and Alya’s brother) in the romantic comedy-drama television series Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan from 2014 to 2015.
- He brought to life the character of Rohan Srivastav (Sudha’s older son and Karan’s brother) in the Star Plus soap opera Yeh Hai Mohabbatein from 2018 to 2019.
- In 2022, Abhishek started playing the recurring role of Rahul Shrivastava (Katha’s love interest) in the Colors TV romantic drama series Muskuraane Ki Vajah Tum Ho.
Featured Image by Abhishek Malik / Instagram