|Iselin Solheim Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||June 20, 1990|
Iselin Løken Solheim
After completing her high school, Iselin Solheim attended Skiringssal Folkehøyskole in Sandefjord in 2009, where she learned to write songs and make her own music.
A year later, she went to Liverpool and enrolled for a study in Popularize Music & Sound Technology at The Institute for Performing Arts.
- Mother – Anne-Lise Solheim
Iselin Solheim is managed by Warner/Chappell Music, London, UK.
Pop, Folk, Electronic
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Norwegian ancestry.
- Beautiful smile
- Blue eyes
- High cheekbones
Best Known For
- Providing vocals to Alan Walker‘s singles Faded and Sing Me to Sleep, which went un-credited till much later.
- Her single What’s Happening, which received a huge attention and it got selected as the “Song of the Week” on the national radio station Radio Norge.
As a Singer
In 2012, Iselin released her first single as a lead artist called What’s Happening.
Iselin Solheim Facts
- Early in her career, she was able to impress Sir Paul McCartney during her stay in Liverpool.
- Iselin wrote The Wizard of Us in collaboration with Jesper Borgen and her former manager Hilde Wahl.
- She was placed in the top 40 in the Norwegian version of Pop Idol named Idol – Jakten på en superstjerne.
Featured Image by Napolee007 / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0