|R3hab Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 2, 1986|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
R3hab is a Dutch DJ, music producer, and remixer whose discography consists of albums and tracks such as Trouble, Pues (with Luis Fonsi and Sean Paul), The Wave, Mrkrstft (with Hardwell), The Bottle Song, Blue Magic (with Hardwell), I Wanna, Rock This Place, Get Get Down (with Addy van der Zwan), Fastevil (with Addy van der Zwan and Groeneveld), Pump the Party, Keep Up for Your Love (with Ferruccio Salvo), Sending My Love (with Swanky Tunes ft. Max C), Prutataaa (with Afrojack), Living for the City (with Shermanology), Flight (with Steve Aoki), Revolution (with Nervo and Ummet Ozcan), Androids, Unstoppable (ft. Eva Simons), Samurai (Go Hard), Ready for the Weekend (with Nervo ft. Ayah Marar), Soundwave (with Trevor Guthrie), Phoenix (with Sander van Doorn), Get Up (with Ciara), Karate (with Kshmr), Trouble (ft. Vérité), Truth or Dare (ft. Little Daylight), Hold Me, Lullaby (with Mike Williams), Killing Time (with Felix Cartal), I Just Can’t (with Quintino), Hold on Tight (with Conor Maynard), Wrong Move (with THRDL!FE ft. Olivia Holt), Radio Silence (with Jocelyn Alice), Rumors (with Sofia Carson), All Around the World (La La La) (with A Touch of Class), This Is How We Party (with Icona Pop), Don’t Give Up on Me (with Andy Grammer), Don’t Give Up on Me Now (with Julie Bergan), More Than OK (with Clara Mae and Frank Walker), Miss U More Than U Know (with Sofia Carson), Love U Again (with Olivia Holt), Sad Boy (with Jonas Blue ft. Ava Max and Kylie Cantrall), Love We Lost (with Armin van Buuren ft. Simon Ward), and Santa Claus Is Coming to Town (with Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike).
Fadil El Ghoul
Den Bosch, North Brabant, Netherlands
DJ, Record Producer, Remixer
R3hab has been represented by –
- Paradigm Talent Agency
- Coda Music Agency
- Three Six Zero Group
Electro House, Progressive House, Dutch House, Trap, Big Room House, Melbourne Bounce, Future Bass, Future Bounce, Future House, Dance Pop, Slap House, Bass House, Brazilian Bass
Cubase, Ableton, PreSonus Studio One
- Spinnin’ Records
- Wall Recordings
- Protocol Recordings
- Revealed Recordings
- Smash the House
- Liquid State
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
On both his parents’ sides, he has Moroccan ancestry.
- Prominent nose
- Often has a scruffy beard
Best Known For
- Being one of the leading proponents of the modern Dutch House music genre
- Having collaborated with some of the leading DJs and house musicians such as Calvin Harris, Afrojack, and Steve Aoki
- The popularity of his singles – Pump the Party and The Bottle Song
In September 2017, he released his debut studio album, Trouble, with his own record label, R3hab Music. The album managed to reach the 9th position on the US Dance album charts.
R3hab Favorite Things
- App – Twitter
- Cuisine – Indonesian
- Indonesian Food – Gado Gado
Source – Dancing Astronaut, SindhenApp.com
- He decided to use R3hab as his stage name because he feels electronic music is very addictive. Also, he felt it was short and really catchy.
- He got his first breakthrough in late 2007 after his anthem Mrkrstft, which he had made with Hardwell, became a hit in the Netherlands.
- In 2012, he was selected for the IDMA Best Breakthrough Artist Award.
- Impressed by his work, Afrojack decided to sign him up for his record label Wall Recordings.
- He considers Tiësto as his music influencer.
- In 2012, he started his own weekly radio show on SiriusXM called I NEED R3HAB.
- In January 2018, he hinted that he and DJ KSHMR were going to form an EDM supergroup.
Featured Image by Kneuve / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0