|Eva Simons Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||April 27, 1984|
Eva Simons is a Dutch singer and songwriter who is best known for her song titled Policeman (ft. Konshens), it peaked at number #1 on several charts including Suriname (Nationale Top 40) and Belgium Urban (Ultratop Flanders) as well as was certified ‘Platinum’ in the Netherlands and ‘Gold’ in both Germany and Belgium. In addition to that, her discography also consists of tracks like Celebrate the Rain, I Don’t Like You, The One, Chemistry, Silly Boy, Renegade, Bludfire (ft. Sidney Samson), Escape From Love (with Sidney Samson), Heartbeat (with Richard Orlinski), Bebe, Avalon, Baila, Like That, Guaya, Blessing, and Christmas Will Be Better Next Year.
Eva Maria Simons
Eva Simons studied at the Conservatorium van Amsterdam music academy in Amsterdam.
Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Actor
- Father – Cornelis Meijer (Jazz Pianist)
- Mother – Ingrid Simons (Backing Singer, Vocalist)
- Others – Johnny Meijer (Paternal Grandfather) (Accordionist), Johanna Hendrika Nijland (Paternal Grandmother)
Pop, Electronic Dance, R&B
Her net worth had been $8 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
64 kg or 141 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eva Simons has dated –
- Sidney Samson – After dating for some time, Eva Simons married DJ Sidney Samson in June 2014. However, they later divorced.
- Sebastiaan Zwarts – She is in a relationship with sales professional Sebastiaan Zwarts and the duo was blessed with a daughter named Rosie Nova on March 1, 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Black)
She has Dutch roots on her father’s side and is of Surinamese descent on her mother’s side.
- Her Different Hairstyles
- Green Eyes
35-27-36 in or 89-68.5-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
10 (US) or 7.5 (UK) or 40.5 (EU)
She has appeared in the TV commercials for –
- Beverage brand Pepsi (2013)
- Sportswear brand Nike (2015)
Best Known For
- Having collaborated with international artists including Afrojack, The Young Professionals, R3hab, and Sidney Samson
- Her 2012 single I Don’t Like You which was produced by Zedd and went on to top the dance number charts in the US
- Lending her vocals to Will.i.am‘s single This Is Love which topped the charts in the UK and many other countries
As a Singer
In 2009, Eva Simons released her debut single titled Silly Boy.
In 2014, Eva Simons made her theatrical film debut with Witches Don’t Exist (original title Heksen Bestaan Niet) as Sterrenheks Solara.
First TV Show
Eva Simons made her TV show debut in The Dome in 2009 as herself.
Eva Simons is a vegan and follows veganism.
Eva Simons Favorite Things
- Drink – Coconut Water
- Collection – Asian Porcelain
Eva Simons Facts
- During her childhood, she took piano lessons.
- Eva was in Jody’s Kids group during her teens.
- She participated in the Dutch TV reality talent competition Popstars and formed her all-girl band Raffish. The band split in 2006.
- In 2012, Eva Simons bagged the BMI songwriting award for Take Over Control.
- She lent her voice to the character of Zarina in The Pirate Fairy’s Dutch version in 2014.
- Eva Simons has a close resemblance to Rihanna.
Featured Image by Eva Simons / Instagram