Fadil El Ghoul
Information about his formal education isn’t available.
DJ, Record Producer, Remixer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
R3hab is represented by –
- Paradigm Talent Agency
- Coda Music Agency
- Three Six Zero Group
Electro House, Progressive House, Dutch House, Trap, Big Room House, Melbourne Bounce, Future Bass
Cubase, Ableton, PreSonus Studio One
- Spinnin’ Records
- Wall Recordings
- Protocol Recordings
- Revealed Recordings
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
R3hab has rarely spoken about his personal life in his interactions with the media, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about his dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
On both his parents’ side, he has Moroccan ancestry.
- Prominent nose
- Often has a scruffy beard
R3hab hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
He hasn’t spoken about his religious views publicly.
Best Known For
- Being one of the leading proponents of the modern Dutch House music genre.
- Having collaborated with some of the leading DJs and house musicians such as Calvin Harris, Afrojack, and Steve Aoki.
- The popularity of his singles – Pump the Party and The Bottle Song.
In September 2017, he released his debut studio album, Trouble, with his own record label, R3hab Music. The album managed to reach the 9th position on the US Dance album charts.
He hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
R3hab is yet to make an appearance on a TV show.
His workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
R3hab Favorite Things
- App – Twitter
- Cuisine – Indonesian
- Indonesian Food – Gado Gado
Source – Dancing Astronaut, Sindhen App
- He decided to use R3hab as his stage name because he feels electronic music is very addictive. Also, he felt it was short and really catchy.
- He got his first breakthrough in late 2007 after his anthem Mrkrstft, which he had made with Hardwell, became a hit in the Netherlands.
- In 2012, he was selected for the IDMA Best Breakthrough Artist Award.
- Impressed by his work, Afrojack decided to sign him up to his record label Wall Recordings.
- He considers Tiësto as his music influencer.
- In 2012, he started his own weekly radio show on SiriusXM called I NEED R3HAB.
- In January 2018, he hinted that he and DJ KSHMR were going to form an EDM supergroup.
- Visit his official website @ djr3hab.com.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, and SoundCloud.
Featured Image by Kneuve / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0