Olivia Hastings Holt
Germantown, Tennessee, U.S.
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Father – Mark Holt
- Mother – Kim Holt
- Siblings – Cade Holt (Younger Brother), Morgan Toll (Older Sister)
She is signed to these agencies –
- Abrams Artist Agency
- Ford Models
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
50 kg or 110 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Olivia Holt dated –
- Leo Howard (2011, 2016) – Kickin’ It co-stars Leo Howard and Olivia Holt were RUMORed to have had a fling in 2011. The dating rumors were once again sparked when Leo was seen in Olivia’s music video for the song History in 2016.
- Luke Benward (2012-2014) – After meeting on the set of Disney Channel movie Girl vs. Monster (2012), the co-stars started dating in September 2012. In August 2014, they separated.
- Ray Kearin (2015) – In June 2015, Olivia was briefly romantically linked with the Instagram star, Ray Kearin.
Race / Ethnicity
33-23-32 in or 84-58.5-81 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
Holt has appeared in several television commercials such as Bratz Lets Talk, Girl Gourmet, Hasbro Toys, Jakks Toys, Kidz Bop, Littlest Pet Shop, Mattel, Moxie Dolls, TOMS, Try It! and others.
Best Known For
Playing Skylar Lewis in the 2012 Disney Channel movie Girl vs. Monster.
She also played Kim in the Disney XD Original Series Kickin’ It from 2011 to 2013.
As a Singer
Starting from 2012, she has contributed various singles such as “Winter Wonderland”, “Had Me @ Hello”, “These Boots Are Made for Walkin”, “Snowflakes”, etc.
She played the role as Claire in the 2009 movie Black & Blue.
First TV Show
Olivia’s first television appearance was on Disney XD’s documentary titled Disney XD’s My Life as herself. It was broadcasted in 2010.
Harry Styles (from One Direction)
For the TV show Kickin’ It, she used to take Parkour classes, learned martial arts. She believes that her gymnastics skills really helped a lot in her training regime for the show.
Olivia Holt Favorite Things
- Food – Popcorn
- TV Shows – Pretty Little Liars, Make it or Break It
- Drink – Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Condiment – Tomato Ketchup
- Ice Cream Flavor – Chocolate
- Clothing Item – Scarf
- Sports – Gymnastics
- Game – Dart Tag
- Festival – Halloween
- Color – Turquoise
- Candy – Watermelon Patch Kids
- Movie – Tangled (2010)
- Band – The Rascal Flatts, Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars
- Accessory – Earrings
Source – Teen.com, Wikia.com, Seventeen.com
Olivia Holt Facts
- Olivia was born in Tennessee but moved to Nesbit, Mississippi at the age of three.
- She used to do gymnastics in her childhood. She played it for continuous six years.
- Olivia has also done competitive cheerleading.
- She is a self-proclaimed chocolate lover.
- Olivia wants to go to Hawaii to see a volcano as she has never seen it in her life time before.
- She admires Colbie Caillat and Taylor Swift.
- She would also like to direct and write for a TV show or a complete film.
- She has a black belt in martial arts.
- Olivia says she is not good at dancing and would like to polish this skill.
- Holt’s song “Had Me @ Hello” had been featured on Girl vs. Monster soundtrack. For this song, she also won a Radio Disney Music Award in the category of “Best Crush Song” in 2013.
- Reese Witherspoon is her dream co-star, with whom she dreams to work with.
- She laughs too much – as stated by her official Twitter profile.
- She likes scary movies.
- She is not sisters with Claire Holt.
- She was a school president when she was in seventh grade.
- She has a good mind. She was in her school’s chess team.