Adam Richard Wiles
Stouffer, Adam, Calvin Harris
Dumfries, Scotland, UK
Calvin’s education background isn’t known.
DJ, Singer, Songwriter, Producer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – He has one older brother and one older sister.
Calvin is signed with 2R Agency (Richard de la Font Agency).
Electro Pop, Electro House, Nu-disco
Keyboards, Vocals, Synthesizer
Columbia, Fly Eye, Ministry of Sound, Ultra, Roc Nation
6 ft 5 in or 196 cm
201 lbs or 91 kg
Girlfriend / Spouse
Calvin has dated –
- Anne Vyalitsyna (2013) – There were RUMORs about Calvin Harris having an encounter with the Russian model Anne Vyalitsyna.
- Ellie Goulding (2013) – Calvin Harris met the popular British singer Ellie Goulding in March 2013 on the set of the music video I Need Your Love. Both were seen kissing and hugging in the video and it was RUMORED that Calvin and Ellie were having an encounter together, but they denied the story.
- Rita Ora (2013-2014) – Calvin dated the British singer Rita Ora for a year.
- Aarika Wolf (2014-2015) – Calvin met the American model Aarika Wolf on the set of his music video Blame in July 2014. These two were seen kissing on a private jet briefly after their first meeting. Sources say that they are still dating from time to time.
- Taylor Swift (2015-2016) – In March 2015, Calvin started a relationship with American singer, Taylor Swift. They kept dating and remained an item for about 15 months and called it quits on May 29, 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
- His height (196 cm)
- Good looking body
- Blonde hair and blue eyes
13 (US) or 12.5 (UK) or 46 (EU)
Adam has appeared in TV commercials for Pepsi and HTC One X.
He is one of the leading faces of Italian fashion house’s eyewear and watch collection, Emporio Armani.
Adam is non-religious.
Best Known For
Adam Richard Wiles or Calvin Harris is a very popular DJ who is known for hits like Let’s Go, Thinking About You, Drinking from the Bottle, I Need Your Love, I’m Not Alone, Ready for the Weekend and many more.
I Created Disco was Calvin Harris’s debut album. It was recorded and produced by him. The album was released on June 15, 2007, by Columbia Records.
The album was placed at number eight on the UK Albums Chart and sold 16,121 copies in the first week.
In November 2014, it had sold 223,845 copies in the United Kingdom. The length of the album is 55 mins 23 secs and it contains two of the many great hits from Calvin – Acceptable in 80s and The Girls.
Calvin’s personal trainer is a blonde girl whose name isn’t known. You can check how Calvin is working on his body physiques and staying in shape for the Emporio Armani’s underwear campaign here.
Calvin Harris Favorite Things
- Football Team – Queen of the South (QoS)
Source – Answers.com
Calvin Harris Facts
- At the age of 17, Calvin worked in a fish factory and a supermarket to gather money for moving to London.
- In 1999, he started recording demos in his bedroom.
- Besides, I Created Disco, he has 3 more albums – Ready for the Weekend (2009), 18 Months (2012) and Motion (2014).
- Calvin produced and wrote Call My Name, a song performed by Cheryl Cole.
- He produced Rita Ora’s I Will Never Let You Down.
- He has toured with Rihanna, Skrillex, and Deadmau5.
- Before he went into music, he wanted to be a football player.
- He doesn’t like soft cheese.
- Calvin won the Ivor Novello Award for Songwriter of the Year in 2013.
- He was the highest paid DJ in 2013.
- He has his own label Fly Eye Records, which he established in 2009.
- Join Calvin on YouTube, MySpace, Twitter, and Instagram.