|Vick Hope Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 25, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Vick Hope is a British radio and TV presenter. She hosts the Capital Breakfast Show on Capital FM radio station. She also hosts Trending Live on 4Music, FYI Daily on ITV2, Carnage on Sky One, and is the digital reporter for The Voice UK. Vick is also a broadcast and print journalist for ITN, Marie Claire, and The Argentina Independent.
She has won the Marie Claire Future Shapers Award in the “Broadcasting Powerhouse Award” category. Since age 16, she has worked with Amnesty International, a non-governmental organization focused on human rights and is the ambassador for them. She is also a human rights activist.
Victoria Nwayawu Nwosu-Hope
Newcastle Upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Vick Hope attended the University of Cambridge.
Radio and TV Presenter
- Father – Geordie Nigel Hope
- Mother – Adeline Nwosu
- Siblings – Louis Hope (Brother), Theo Hope (Brother), Gabriel Hope (Brother)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Vick Hope has dated –
- Tom Rosenthal (2013-2017) – Vick dated British Actor Tom Rosenthal for 4 years from 2013. After having a long relationship, both broke up in 2017.
- Jordan Davies – Vick has been linked to Jordan, a Welsh reality television personality in the past.
- Myles Stephenson – There are rumors that Vick Hope had a relationship with the musical artist Myles Stephenson somewhere in the past.
- Calvin Harris (2021-Present) – Vick started dating DJ Calvin Harris in 2021. The couple reportedly got engaged in March 2022. In September 2023, they got married at Hulne Priory in Alnwick, Northumberland, England.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and White)
She is of Nigerian descent on her mother’s side and English descent on her father’s side.
- Slim physique
- Curly hair
Vick Hope has endorsed Amnesty International.
Best Known For
- Presenting shows like the popular dating TV series, Celebrity Love Island: Aftersun in 2016 and 2015 4Music’s Trending Live, Capital Breakfast, Vevo, Disney Channel UK, MTV, The Voice UK among others
- Being a contestant in the 16th series of Strictly Come Dancing in 2018
First TV Show
Vick Hope made her TV show debut on Trending Live! as a presenter in 2015.
Vick has a slim lean physique showing that she takes good care of herself. She likes to dance and was a contestant on the show Strictly Come Dancing. She is also a cycling enthusiast and sports fan.
Vick Hope Facts
- She was born and raised in Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
- Vick is multilingual. She can speak Spanish, Portuguese, and French.
- She taught herself how to speak Spanish.
- Vick took extra A-Level subject night classes in Newcastle to win her place at Cambridge.
- Her career began in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- At the age of 19, she was employed by independent English language expat newspaper The Argentina Independent, making her the youngest ever journalist.
- While in Buenos Aires, she also got picked by MTV after which she became a reporter and presenter in mainstream British television.
- She has worked with Roman Kemp and Sonny Jay since 2017 at the Capital Breakfast show.
- Her 1st TV documentary The Slenderman Killings was produced by ITN for Channel 5. It won The Guardian newspaper’s “Pick of the Day.”
- She presented the documentary That’s Not Me, and it won the BBC Award for “Factual Entertainment” at the Visions Film Festival.
- Vick has won nominations for Urban Music Award, Royal Television Society Award, and TRIC Award for her Capital Xtra Weekend Breakfast show, That’s Not Me documentary, and “Best Radio Show” for Capital Breakfast.
- She was in the Strictly Come Dancing TV series and was eliminated 4th. Her dance partner was Graziano Di Prima. She was shocked at the invitation because she did not think she was famous enough.
- Vick hosted the Amnesty stage at the Women’s March in London in 2018.
- She is a volunteer at a weekly refugee project near her home in Hackney, London every week.
- Vick wasn’t romantically linked to anyone in 2018.
- She credits her mother with teaching her to push boundaries of what’s acceptable to say on the live radio.
- Her family also taught her the values of respect and gratitude.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Vick Hope / Instagram