|Iris Apatow Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6½ in|
|Date of Birth||October 12, 2002|
Iris Apatow is an American actress known for portraying the role of Arya on the Netflix series, Love. She has also appeared on various other TV shows and films like Knocked Up and Funny People. Iris has done endorsement work for numerous brands like Jergens and Chanel. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram.
Los Banos, California, United States
- Father – Judd Apatow (Producer, Writer, Director, Actor, Stand-up Comedian)
- Mother – Leslie Mann (Actress, Comedian)
- Siblings – Maude Apatow (Older Sister) (Actress)
- Others – Richard Owen Hand (Maternal Grandfather), Janet Ann (Maternal Grandmother)
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry on her father’s side and Irish, Finnish, Scottish, and German ancestry on her mother’s side.
Dirty Blonde (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘burgundy’ or ‘light brown’.
- Prominent nose
- Green eyes
Iris has done endorsement work for the following brands –
Best Known For
Her role as Arya on the Netflix series, Love
Iris made her theatrical film debut as Charlotte in the romantic comedy film, Knocked Up in 2007.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance on the documentary news TV series 60 Minutes in 2012.
Iris Apatow Facts
- She has a pet dog named Cookie.
- Iris and her sister actress Maude Apatow played real sisters in the romantic comedy film, This Is 40 in 2012.
- Iris and her sister are very active on Instagram. They are very close to each other and often post photos of each other on their Instagram profiles.
- Leslie Mann has played the character of Iris and Maude’s mother twice, once in 2007 and then again in 2012.
Featured Image by Iris Apatow / Instagram